Your Dream Japanese Bike?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
link works fine for me ? its in planet minis fifty of the month , his user name is chrisc161076

Yep one of the best stocker 50's!!

Here is pic that billy is talking about

018.jpg

i got qouted $4150 for a brand new klx 110L lol i changed my mind when i was thinking about buying one but im sure the new klx's are just gonna out date the old ones and if i buy an old model one in a year or so's time it will be out dated . but yer them new 2011 ktm 250sxf are the sh1t

more a euro bike fan,
ive got a 06 KTM 250sxf,
would love a husky te310, or husa fe570!!!
but if was too choose a jap bike would prob yama wr450f
________
Mature Webcam

Last edited:
none as in im just not interested in any lol . mainly dont care to much for big bikes.

and my dream bike isnt sold ;)

i couldnt believe myself when i rode my mates wr250 like it was fun but i didnt really enjoy myself like i would on my pitty

I've been thinking about making mine a 300 when i kill the barrel......

Service Yamaha YZ300

yamahayz300side.jpg

My motard has a fatter rear tyre than that.. haha...

I wouldn't mind a nicely worked kx65 for motard or a yz85 for motard... They I can go race up gladstone haha..

Always liked the klx110's... And wanted one until I saw the prices for upgraded parts and so on... Maybe a klx/china build would suit my budget more haha

Yer i get offered big bikes to ride all the time , i would rather just go and video or something if i dont have my mini lol .. there just not "fun"

Yer i get offered big bikes to ride all the time , i would rather just go and video or something if i dont have my mini lol .. there just not "fun"

What are you talking about! there nothing more fun then holding it wide open, you can go to better place's & escape the world on a big bike. on a mini your still at ground level

when you go straight from a mini to a big bike its soo much funner on a big bike . but then when u race them you get arm pump and need to be heaps fit which is what im trying to do now .

i just found out ktm have a 350 4 stroke :eek:

i want one of them

yeh there sick thats the bike i'd buy i owned a new 09 250sxf but the new 350's look sick! think i'll just stick with my stocker crf and klx lol

Latest posts

Back