Your Dream Japanese Bike?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
new 350sxf looks the goods, tye simmonds got the first one or two in the country, lucky ba5tard.
________
BLACK BUSTY

Last edited:
I own mine :D

DSC01107.jpg

094.jpg

far out you got it dirty as but you cleaned it good:)

2011 KTM350SXF without a doubt!
Some of the Jap bikes I have owned over the years: Kawi 50cc mini, Yami YZ80, Honda CR80, Suzuki RM80, Kawi KX125, Yami WR200, Honda CR250, Yami WR426, KTM 525EXC.

The new KTM looks like the best of the lot. Thats my pick anyway.

roost:
my cousin owns one of them and man theyre a fcking good bike i mean i think they are but ive never riden it!
look awsome sound even better but the problem is they bend the valves real easy!
anywayz dream jap eh?
hmmm prolly a crf150r!
ridden the big wheel model and theyre bloodey sweet is bru but a bit big so i wanna get the small wheel!

hmmm prolly a crf150r!
ridden the big wheel model and theyre bloodey sweet is bru but a bit big so i wanna get the small wheel!

I've got the big wheel and you should definately get it :)
you will regret getting the small wheel when your flying through deep stutters and get thrown off
then you would wish you were running 19/16's ;)
I've adjusted heaps good to the big wheels, and I went from a pitpro (14/12)

Hey picked up some exhaust plugs and some pillow top grips the other day :)
do you guys leave your plug in overnight or whenever you dont ride..
cause I already made the mistake of trying to kickstart her with them in :|
I crapped my pants cause she didnt start for like 30min and then I realised I had no fuel... haha
anyway, is there a good reason to leave them in when your not using the bike?

yer put em in when washing and when there just sitting in the shed.... i forgot about mine once and kick started my bike and shot it like 10m pretty funny

Latest posts

Back