your kids ridden

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

revmx_89

Reaction score
hey guy and girls.
i have seen lately that there is a few people on here that have kids the ride so y dont we show everyone that dont have kids how much fun we as parents are have teaching the next generation of mini bike riders how to ride.
there is a big plus to this and that is what our kids do for us no support worker could ever do. now to me my kids make my life worth living.

here is some of my sons first day on a my bike with me.
DSCF1399.jpg

DSCF1400.jpg

im trying to convince my boy he wants a bike but he is to scared to even come near my bike when i start it . but he will have his own at xmas cant wait to rode woth him

Awesome idea for a thread mate (+ Reps) only thing i love more than my toys is my family..

Me and Jackson rebuilding his quad (before and after pics)

first pic is the wash the kids give there bikes before they BOTH blew em up..lol yes both on the same day..lol
S5002069-1.jpg

DSCF0091-1.jpg

DSCF0094.jpg

How it stands at the moment, not far to go then to do the pink one...she wants it purple with fox stickers...lol
DSCF0704.jpg

im trying to convince my boy he wants a bike but he is to scared to even come near my bike when i start it . but he will have his own at xmas cant wait to rode woth him

Haha yeah, is it a full size bike?
They would feel way more comfortable arond a mini. Less noise and there a smaller size which is less intimidated.

When i was younger i wasnt to sure, around big bikes especially when they are running. Now i cant get enough of riding them.

They would feel way more comfortable arond a mini. Less noise and there a smaller size which is less intimidated.

When i was younger i wasnt to sure, around big bikes especially when they are running. Now i cant get enough of riding them.

nah i have a revmx when he was 2 i had a rm250 and he would come sit on it with me when i had it started but now noway at all lol.

this IS a minibike forum where we have MINI bikes isn't it?
and i would but i dont have kids yet DD: lol feww more years haha

minifighter thanks for the + rep im loving the pics you must be so proud of your son mine just wrecks every thing then i have to fix but he is only 2 and half i hope he will get he first bike soon

minifighter thanks for the + rep im loving the pics you must be so proud of your son mine just wrecks every thing then i have to fix but he is only 2 and half i hope he will get he first bike soon

thanks mate, yeah he loves being in the shed and itches to tinker with his bike (or any of mine lol)

hes also itchin for a ride with his new twist throttle mod :D

That's awesome mate. I don't have kids myself (only16) but my cousins son rides an elctric bike around doing burnouts and stuff. Loves it to death. And is always wanting his dad to take him for a ride (kxf250 fmx bike) I started when i was 6 with a pw50. Wish I started a few years earlier. Good thread

iv'e got a two year old daughter, in a couple of years i'll get her a 50

haha she crapped it when i started my 160 for the first time i had to kill the bike and pick her up for a cuddle. I felt bad. lol

I don't have any kids by my 2 1/2 year old sister loves it everytime I kick over one of my bikes and hoon around my ma's property
I think Its the cutest thing in the world when she stands at the top of the porch yelling 'go hayden go hayden' or runs down for a high five every second lap haha.

sadly mum won't let me take her for a ride :(

have no idea how to put the lilmans pic up on here. but i did manage to get it on the 1 next to my name. Anyways his names Phoenix or premix as hes called by the family. Age 4. Just bought him a peewee 50 and welded him up a little frame for the training wheels.

This is my son Jaxon nearly 3 yrs old, A little small to be riding bikes, but he
loves sitting on my Pocket bike,
DSC01982.jpg

DSC01978.jpg

Latest posts

Back