Your Opinion

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
u do realise theyre are in china and u have to buy more then 1

yeh u like need to get a container shiped of like 80 bikes lol not just order one

you can contact the company stating you are interested in their products and would like a couple of samples sent over, for testing and quality inspections before you would commit to a large quantity.

then never get the container!
been there, done that. its alot of messing around with emails and stuff but it works.

so how much cheaper is it buying a sample? And how much each if you take a container?

i agree with stick.not worth the hassle

Last edited:
r u serious stick?

i can buy these bikes for just under 1 grand then pay 300 shipping

yeh i was thinkin that exact thing 1fifty1wheel. Ill just say that i want to see the quality and test one before i order more. Then if they try contacting me aain ill tell them there bikes are of shit quality and i dont want anymore

you get a better price for bulk lots, samples are a few hundred extra.
when you look at shipping costs, etc, they end up just as expensive if buying retail, already in oz.

99% of the manufacturers don't have listed prices on the alibaba (and others) sites and require you to sign up and send an interest email.
some of the companies are really helpfull while others have translated messages which you can't understand. it is alot of messing around!

also you need to be patient as lead times can blow out and some shipping alone takes up to three months.

nah ive calculated and all will cost under $1500

delivery they said will take 2 weeks or so..but im prepared to wait

for 1500 they look like sik bikes all dnm gear shit id have one for that price anyday

but wonder if its copy dnm or not

nah mate its real

i just need to drive 2 hours to pick it up.But i dont mind

Latest posts

Back