Your opinion?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevkevkevkev

Reaction score
hey guys i know theres alot of which bike questions but itd be a real help if you could help me out, out of klx 110, kx 125 and thumpstar 06 or 07 pro, i used to ride quads but there sold and im going for either of these three to ride at local tracks and stuff also 2 other questions im about 6'2 ( 6 foot 2 ) what would a thumpstar / klx feel like for a tallish person? hard to ride? and alsoo what upgrades would i need for what ever one i go for?
thanks heaps ! :cool:

Get another quad! there wick-id fun for MX tracks/bush or carparks

or go for the KX125, if you have riden big bikes before and you only have a MINI it gets kinda boring you need both or 1 big bike.

id have to go with something fourstroke, if your up to it you could get a ttr125 large wheel, which should do you good...

id say go to a shop and sit on a pit bike and ask them if you could have a little ride to see how unco it is... my bro is about that height and he doesnt have any problem riding my bike...

Id go the klx 110 theres heaps of stuff on the market for these bikes .A decent pipe and a port job will see a good response from the engine , the suspension should handle your hight with a bit of work, an extented swing arm are avilable as well for the which would help .

Yeh i think a klx110 would be fun to mod and ride. But then how old are you? a kx125 might be to small. Mabye a kx250f? and stunt 101 quads are heeps good to stunt on. I stunt my uncles 3 wheeler (lol) i can ride on 2 wheels and do wheelies and lots of cool stuff. oh and did u take the pics of the kx at your farm? thanks

yeh but he said he was 6 foot something, my mate is 15 and he has a kx250f. he races and is pretty good. Depends what ur budget is becuase all of these excepet the knock off pit bike will cost alot of money

Latest posts

Back