Your thoughts on orions?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got a Atomik 125 PRO-X but i think there the same.. mine goes mad.. if you look after you bike and care for it.. and its ok.. For the money you pay.. there whicked.

ducar made like 10 absoloute freak motors

a mate has one it's 3 yrs old and has had 1 oil change and goes hard as
to bad the peice of shit atomik/orion agb27 fell apart around it

still get flogged but
IM000601.jpg

IM000604.jpg

not long after that pic^^ he put the bike through the wall funniest thing i've eva seen

ok yeah alot of the diff bikes ive looked at have diff names and graffics but have the same parts and all that.

yeh i agree with Andrew Aslan if u care for it real goodit will be alrite but if your over 65kg it wont last as long n also most orions r luck of the draw reliable n sum just brake easy!!

Hahaha you must be referring to the Ducar motors which are not made by Orion and from my experience the Ducar motor is shit regardless of any world records they may hold.

I thnk he referring to Motovert's. lol.

They hold the record's for longest distance jump on a mini and biggest backflip.

bcoz of the financial crisis this time last year pitpro 125 RRs were going for approx $550 now they're at $800 minimum and this is the worst of the semi-decent bikes, if I were you I'd buy a second hand vert or thumpstar

yeh i agree with Andrew Aslan if u care for it real goodit will be alrite but if your over 65kg it wont last as long n also most orions r luck of the draw reliable n sum just brake easy!!

thats true i got a orion 140 its madnesss hasnt let me down yet!!!lol my mate weighs bout 110kg got 2 125cc thumpstars for round 700 each n they havent broken yet! they dont go bad either

I thnk he referring to Motovert's. lol.

They hold the record's for longest distance jump on a mini and biggest backflip.

I think the record he was referring to was the longest running motor held wide open.......or something not real sure but what i heard i think it ran for 6hrs or 6 days cant remember but not to sure if its true either just remember hearing something

I think the record he was referring to was the longest running motor held wide open.......or something not real sure but what i heard i think it ran for 6hrs or 6 days cant remember but not to sure if its true either just remember hearing something

Yeah back in about 02 apparently Ducar broke 2 Guinness World Records on one of those weird, ugly looking bikes that are all over the roads in Asian countries. You know the ones with the baskets hanging off the bars and on the rear fenders :p

1. Record for the longest continuous operation for more than 10,000 kilometres.
  2. Record for the longest continuous riding (6 days and five nights).
Doesn't mean anything to me because I have seen too many Ducar motors that didn't even last 10km.

I have no complaints about my 125 Ducar motor yet. I've had my bike for about 4 months and it has been ridden nearly every day and I've had not one problem yet. I look after it pretty well and don't give too much of a floggin so maybe that has something to do with it... Treat it nice and it'll be nice back.

Latest posts

Back