Yx 150cc Proof Of 16.9hp

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you still have to excuse us for questioning what is an apparently hand drawn dyno sheet, and is it a coincadince that you didn't bring up this proof untill you started a new thread about it?

look i'm not saying your lying, but i, and the rest of this forum i imagine would like better proof.

that stuff interest me i allway like to read what power different engines can produce

you still have to excuse us for questioning what is an apparently hand drawn dyno sheet, and is it a coincadince that you didn't bring up this proof untill you started a new thread about it?

look i'm not saying your lying, but i, and the rest of this forum i imagine would like better proof.

lol I agree, not that I really care, but if your going to provide proof, make sure its proof, not what someone else has hand drawn on another forum.

Honestly don't look to bike resellers and importers for acurate engine or bike specs. 99.9% have their specs wrong either cause they are just repeating what is advertised on alibaba or something, or they are copying what all the other sellers are listing or they are the one who made the BS claim in the first place. The other possibility is that they have/use a kart type engine dyno, if they are engine builders and the figures are crank hp. 16+ rwhp from 150cc is possible, but you will have to do your work to get it. Those guys aren't telling you what they did to the engine when they got hold of it for testing either.

i think you guys are rushing to a conclusion here

but... i have to disagree my friend owns a dealership and hes just got these bikes in cost over a £1000 so not cheap for a china but it does show in build quality now i no your all going to av a go at me now but im just putting what i no across

p.s not sure about dyno stats but they are definatly quicker than 140s

lol I agree, not that I really care, but if your going to provide proof, make sure its proof, not what someone else has hand drawn on another forum.

Thats the problem, too many white sheep following the bullshit. I hear inflated power figures all the time. Get ya bike dynoed at a reputable tuner (like Lushies at Victor) and then you can brag.

And peak power means nothing, without a smooth power and torque curve, and also depending upon your gearing and use for the bike/car anyway. For instance, a 400hp Busa is fucking useless. You could use maybe 200hp, the rest is wasted in wheel spin ... not to mention the bullshit maintenance bills.

I'd just LOVE to see one of the Hi horsepower BS artist fools strapped to their pit bike (so they couldn't jump off) on a concrete pad with it harnessed to 16 REAL horses ......... then tell them to flatten their engine and drop the clutch in 1st as 16 people give the horses a hard whack on the butts .........:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back