• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

yx 184

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lenny17

Reaction score
ITEM AND CONDITION: yx184, tb 184 bore. fair condition

PRICE, PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE: $200, pick up or deliver. cod, bank transfer.

REASON FOR SELLING: bought as a spare engine and not needed now.

EXTRA INFO: bought this a while ago as a spare but its not needed now. it needs new rings as the last owner installed the rings around the wrong way and now its smokey. 1-2 hours on bore kit! there is also a chunk taken out of the left case where the magneto wires come out. can be easily fixed.

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS: launceston, tasmania, 7250

PICTURES:
2012-02-16230114.jpg

2012-02-16230130.jpg

hmmm, very tempting, whats the condition of the bottom end like? gears, clutch?

Also do you have a close up of the chunk man?

Cheers,
Carlton

Also do you have the cam tensioner as well, and how does the kicker gears look?
Cheers,
Carlton

Ill have a look for the tensioner but yeah I can kick it over and its all smooth, but havent had the cases apart

^^^ Saweet, I saw in an earlier thread you still had the stock bore and piston, are they handy also.

bottom end is fine mate all is good there. as for the tensioner i cant find it but didnt have a great look. ill grab a pic in the morning mate for you. and stock piton and barrel i sold to a mate sorry

Sweet, cheers man, keep me posted and I'll see if I can source a tensioner from elsewhere if it turns out that way, I'll check out some postage costs tonight.

Hey Lenny,

Any update on the motor, is the problems easy fixed? Still might be interested,

Cheers,
Carlton

Thread closed until item condition is verified and sorted Lenny. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back