Yz250f

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True, i'm never guna get rid of my KX250, power to the 2 strokes! even though in a few years it will be illegal to ride them & you'll have green peace in bubble hydro cars with banners n shit try'n to flag ya down.
bah hahahahaha stupid grennies

Hey mate, raced bike for 6 years. got an 03 model when they come out, had it for a whole season and never had a problem with at at all. Throw a muffler on it and your laughing. Iv had 3 of them and never had a problem, but i will say that i had an 06 yz250 and i had heaps more fun on it!

2 bangs wont die for another 10 years

Yeh i have an 02 Yz250f and it kicks ass, snaps my mates Yz125 03 model and it is also worked!!, i also have another mate and my Yz250f it practically the same, only thing is that mine is worked and has Muffler and other Sh!t on it, and if you ride a 2 banger 125 you will feel the difference when you ride a Yz250f, im Farely big and can Barely hang on to it

look at the date of the thread dude..

its 3 years old!!!

look at the date of the thread dude..

Its 3 years old!!!

sh!t didnt notice and was just reading bout what people said and it had it on the bottom saying bloody yz250f and i read and posted reply lol

just remember in the long run the maintainence will be expensive on the yz250f, all high performance race bikes are.

Latest posts

Back