• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
WANTED: exhaust suitable for z160ho

CONDITION: new, used not to fussed so long as its usable

PREFERRED PRICE RANGE:free to 80 dollars

EXTRA INFORMATION: doesnt matter if it is only the header would still be interested

Last edited:
Do you want a single? There arnt any stock ones on ebay, you can only get dualies. and there only about 20-30 dollars over your budget.
Your other other option woulb be to get a nice aftermarket zorst, the gpx power system is meant to be good for the price:http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NEW-GPX-...orcycle_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a8296ae76
But you gotta know your make sure you get the right "bend" exhaust, e.g. crf, klx etc.

il check em out thanks fellas, id love to go a yoshi but budget restraints just wont allow it, i need one with a klx style header bend i believe. someone correct me if im wrong

keep in mind you also need one with the correct bends to suit your frame, Perimeter type, or CRF type

KLX type header (my Z155HO, w/8mm studs)
2013-12-11 002 2013-12-11 002.jpg

CRF type header (my YX160, Lifan 150 are same, w/6mm studs)
2013-12-11 002 2013-12-11 001.jpg

thanks heaps mate that doesnt look to bad, just have to find the rest of the pipe and a can now, wonder if the stock exhaust would work with that header.... might have to email ooracing and see what they can do for me :)

Latest posts

Back