Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XXX-747

Reaction score
hey fellas went out riding today with a few people loaded up the truck with all the bikes and fuel lunch everything got to the place and my bike started first kick warmed it up was goin good and next minute changed down and it was jammed in first so I played around with it but gear lever wouldn't budge bout 15mins later I started the bike again and it was working shifting fine up n down I cant understand what it was could anyone shed some light on this problem?
its a z160ho engine btw :bike: :action-smiley-003:

Last edited:
Could be your shift fork getting jammed underneath your shift drum. My brother inlaw did this to my 155 and it took bloody ages to work out what it was! It's a bit of a bugger to fix if you can't get unjammed, but if your handy with a spanner it shouldn't take you too long to fix.

I've been told to file out the hook on the shift fork a little more but short of that I don't know how else to fix it? Craig's the man to ask for that! :)

Last edited:
its fixed now but ill get the boys at dhz to give it a look when I send my engine in for the 184 kit :thumbup:

its fixed now but ill get the boys at dhz to give it a look when I send my engine in for the 184 kit :thumbup:

How much do dhz want to fit the 184 kit to your motor if u dont mind I would like to know
Its not a real hard job to do ya self

ahh like around $950 150 to do it and 8hung for the kit just cbf doin it myself and don't have the time tbh

Latest posts

Back