z50J question

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swifty_ano

Reaction score
Are you able to fit a 125cc or 140cc Chinese engine it without extending the frame or any irreversible modifications.

thanks guys.

this is a thread for CUSTOM! he put a china 110cc in hes Z50! i don't recommend putting a 140 in it becuz the front wheel will be off the ground threw all gears :p

Yeah they fit ok, the head can hit the front guard/wheel on 125/140's,

The only real problem is your putting a Chinga in a Classic bike:eek: Mr Honda would be crying right now:mad:

Im only running the china because what was left of the engine when i got my Z wasnt worth saving lol, I've got thoughts about going 140-150 if i dont end up selling the bike:eek:

they are all much the same, as for go how does wheelstand every gear grab ya?:cool:

Sounds insane....my model is a road registerable one.so we don't wanna extend the frame because they are really exspensive.its gonna be sweet when we register it. i was hoping to buy a 110cc for it...i don't think a 140cc would fit. do you live in brisbane?

guys just an update. we installed the 140cc in the z-bike yesterday. straight fit. no extending necessary. With 20mm gap when forks are right down. will get some pics up tonight if you guys like? its gonna go hard.

pics are a must with ANY modification, even Washing a bike should be worthy of some before and after pics! so Yes.. WE WANT PICS! dont make me use my smileys!!

5bbmhd.jpg

1zlt8wm.jpg

there you go guys.....NO mods at all =D

Latest posts

Back