ZMC 2008 140cc Lifan Engine Pit Bike: Need help with stem bearings!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SEGACDX

Reaction score
Hey I recently got an old used Pit bike not running for 200$ so far I've been working on the electric system undoing the horrible wiring job done by the previous owner.

When I got it home I noticed the lower bearings looked like they had broken the roller cadge so I finally got around to looking into it while I wait for my new electrics to arrive and wow it was completely destroyed down there.

The top tapered roller bearing is fine it's a 320/22 but the bottom is so messed up it has no markings any where would anyone happen to know what size it may be?

I am going to get a Digital caliper so I can measure it if know one knows for sure but I need to know where I can get these stem bearings since I live in Canada by the border I can get stuff from the US online but I would rather try to get them in Canada if possible, dose any one know where I may be able to do so?

Last edited:
If I remember correctly it should be 320/23.5

Welcome to Minirider's,

First up drop in and Introduce Yourself here.

Measure up your old bearing or the lower section of your head stem before you buy a new bottom bearing, some pit bike's also use a 44mm od 23mm i/d tapered bearing too, but the 23.5mm i/d bearing is more
common

I'd try these guy's-
New Canadian Distributor Pitster Pro Canada - Pitster Pro Canada Pitster Pro Canada

Or-
China Parts Depot.com from Canada - Chinese parts for ATV, Dirt Bike, Pit Bike, Scooter, Pocket Bike, dune buggy, and other motor sports products.

If no luck ^^,

Amazon.com: 3Z 320-23.5 BEARING STEERING STEM TAPER PIT DIRT BIKE ATV QUAD BE06: Automotive

Pit Bike Stem Tapered Bearing Headset ID 23mm 22mm OD 44mm | eBay

320 23 5 Bearing Steering Stem Taper Pit Dirt Bike ATV Quad M BE06 | eBay

Cheer's. Craig

Thanks for the info it found out the bearing was 23.5 mm and now I am changing the wheel bearings they are all rusted out. Luckily they are just 6202-RS so I can get them locally at princess auto. I'll get around to the introduction soon.

Latest posts

Back