09 motovert

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roost666

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
seen this on PM just thought id post it up here

TDKmoto is now releasing are 09 Motovert CRF 70. The bikes will be priced around 2000.00 $ shipped. We feel its the best looking bike on the market and is based on a tried and true platform with no bugs to work out. This bike comes stock with the new YX 160cc motor with strengthened case and crank and kick start gear. You will be upgrade your suspensions with marzocchi forks and elka rear for 800.00 $. Please contact are dealers:
Specs:
Black powder coated CRF 70 style frame w/ patented billetware cradle
Heavey Duty footpeg mount w/ cnc footpegs
Protaper SE midsize Bars w/Dual componed Pro grips
ASV style levers
CNC joker style throttle
Steel braided throttle and clutch cables
Marzocchi style forks w/ TI NI coating
DNM 290mm rear shock
Dual piston front and rear Brake Calipers
Anodized black swing arm
HD aluminum rims w/ CNC hubs w/rear rim lock
NEW YX 160cc Motor with outer rotorCNC oil cooler

1crf70.jpg

2crf70.jpg

3crf70.jpg

4crf70.jpg

5crf.jpg

i seen that on PM too they look sweet hey... lovin the 70 plastics would'nt mind a new yx160cc aswell apparently they have all the updates.....

ya i wanna sell my 08 vert pro to get 1 i like very much lol:D

Looks cheap. Looks like something out of the tdr factory...

is this the motovert? or expert , pro etc?

Swingarm in black looks horrible.

Roost , keep your bike it looks way better than this in my honest opinion

Why cant they just keep the same design but upgrade only the past years bugs like japanese and euro mfg's do?

Seems blatently obvious to me?

Looks cheap. Looks like something out of the tdr factory...

is this the motovert? or expert , pro etc?

Swingarm in black looks horrible.

Roost , keep your bike it looks way better than this in my honest opinion

ohhhhh.... i thought it looked pretty alright lol...

any midsize with crf70 plastics would look better then klx110 plastics i rekcon..

Why cant they just keep the same design but upgrade only the past years bugs like japanese and euro mfg's do?

Seems blatently obvious to me?

yer thats tru as well.....
ive never had one of these New decent kind of china bikes so i wouldnt no what usually breaks? they seem pretty tough these days

ya i haven't broke anything on the vert bar a couple of clutch perches but i really like the look of this new one.......and ya unit agree with you that they should look at previous year problems and fix them tho i havent found to many problems with mine yet

id say the 160?... heard the daytona's are fast and good power for a 125 but not that fast!

id say the 160?... heard the daytona's are fast and good power for a 125 but not that fast!

Thats what I would have imagined, nothing really substitutes for cc's but the daytona 125 costs twice as much? guess it's only on the market for people who wana race. anyone know where to get the daytona 150?

well my daytona 125 beats 140's :D.....and ive never raced a 150 but i reckon a 150 and a 160 would have it over the daytona 125

theres actually quite alot that substitute CC's as roost said they would beat 140's but yer.. 160 are supose to be pretty dam fast

How about "Buy a 4k china and keep it for a few months, then try selling it and end up trying to flog it off for 700"....

Joking...no offence intented.....CHINAS rule! haha

How about "Buy a 4k china and keep it for a few months, then try selling it and end up trying to flog it off for 700"....

Can you link me to a 4k china bike thats a few months old and selling for $700?

PPPFFFTTT......you would be a dumb arse if you done that

Can you link me to a 4k china bike thats a few months old and selling for $700?

lol braaaps are like that Ive seen a braaap 140 go for under 700 locally and it was an 08 model and they cost a little more than that new lol

its pritty sweet, although i am a fan of klx110 plastics its still pritty smick... honestly would not buy one though id much rather buying a crf50 :p

Latest posts

Back