1 sik crf50

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

realmenride50s

Reaction score
did u see the crf 50 on ebay Item number: 320324863654 check it out i wood buy it but no coin

it has to be stolen or something or in totally fuked condition. no-one would put a buy it now price like that on a bike worth that much money. Im thinking of buying it and then re selling it as parts...

it aint that good me mates got few sik bike getn built and sold over at he's shop like bit over 15.000$ out into em

for 2.5k it aint good!!!?? its good! and hella worth it , i got 2.8k for my 50........ jessssuus mine was dung compared to those parts on it.

thats hell good for 2500 god i wish i had work at the moment id work my ass off to get it thats a beauty buttt in his description he doesnt really name everything special just writes what it is and thats it kinda like he doesnt know anything about it it doesnt realy look too 50 though looks more pitty

yer does look pretty average and slapped together bet spend a few hundred spicing it up and you would have the maddest 50 ever!! i want it

Latest posts

Back