~1000+ posts club!~

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i know your pointing your finger at me, i dont give although i dont give a fuck what you think! asking to "post up pics" and etc maybe, be because we want to have a look and use the idea's in future modifications/upgrades. i know im using "improper language" but he is pritty much asking for a fight...

as this being a pointless thread i think it was made purely so people (like hillz) could bring there post count up...

No way am i pointing the finger at you mate , I wasnt pointing the finger at anyone in general so calm dont before you get all hypersensative on us.Not asking for a fight at all especially not with you either so dont go around making assumptions that im pointing the finger diectly at you Crazzy when in reality im not singling out anyone here , you need greater self control if you gonna just go out swinging like that

Keep the peace

firstly there are very few of us who have high post count! so this leads me to think you are doing the pointing and etc... before saying these things you should really think to yourself who it may or may not effect because to some people you are pointing the finger! to others you arnt...

im keeping the peace, all you needed to comment on was how pathetic this thread was and then get on with it...

hillz man! in another thread there is one whole page of you and all those little smily figures (post something about ^^^^) or a thread alike it i cannot recall it but you post whored something bad!

cry me a river kids
check me out i'm cool i reckon i should be an honorary member of the 1000+ club just because i'm ace

p.s if you dont stop argueing i'll delete every post that isn't in recognition of 1000+ achievment
soory to be a nazi but........

i did consider it , didnt think you personally would take it to heart considering there are now many many members with 1000+ post counts so i wasnt trying to deliberatley single anyone out of that group as most of them have probally made a positive contribution to this community with those posts.Sorry by all means if i seemed like i was pointing the finger directly at you Crazzy that was not the purpose of the post , i thought it was important to express that really a postcount insn't that incredibly fantastic.Im also very aware that you have been on here a while so its not like your posts have been jumbled up in one day.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^totally agreed. Most of the high posters dont know jack about bikes(exception of Hillz lol and STICK) but now they own their first china they are suddenly knowledgable about all things moto. Check out the high posters posts and most just talk sh!t (ie belittle someone, spam, or just general unhelpful info).

sorry STICK

Ok and CASS38a though he dont come round here much no more

Yay 1 more post for me. Only need another 900 odd posts and I can be COOL to.:D
(Sheet im becoming a post whore meself)

i'm a mechanic mate :) cars and bikes are my life. i know alot more then you think. there are some very knowledgle people on here

so you forgot about me on that list too :D

Last edited:
and just think if all the useless posts were deleted who would still be standing, im not saying dont post unless its helpful because alot of the threads would die quick and the site would then too, but if all the old unhelpful threads or posts were deleted then it would change things, should be a limit on how long a thread stays around like 2 years unless one of the mods gives it clearance to stay because it contains lots of useful info, just a thought

^^^^

great idea then the site wouldnt be so clutered after a while aswell

Take out all the usless posts and this thread would not even exist. Who has the most posts at the moment anyway

and just think if all the useless posts were deleted who would still be standing, im not saying dont post unless its helpful because alot of the threads would die quick and the site would then too, but if all the old unhelpful threads or posts were deleted then it would change things, should be a limit on how long a thread stays around like 2 years unless one of the mods gives it clearance to stay because it contains lots of useful info, just a thought

dude i know this was not nesicerily directed at me
and this point has been made
but i can say that most of my posts are of vallor and are helpful.... sorta

i just had a bit of a look and motoxxx has more posts than me and has been here 7 months less than i motoxxx is a good contributer to the site even if he talks crap somtimes as we all do

now sidney he has been he not much longer than me and he has more then double the posts i do and there's alot of people in this catagory i mean there's even a specific post whore thread just to encorage the type of behavior

and most people have taken part in this i'd say even yourself at one stage
it's all a bit of fun

Take out all the usless posts and this thread would not even exist. Who has the most posts at the moment anyway

Doesn't that basically mean we would have to delete your profile?

i just had a bit of a look and motoxxx has more posts than me and has been here 7 months less than i motoxxx is a good contributer to the site even if he talks crap somtimes as we all do

ill take that as a half compliment hehe

but to be honest i think lets say 85% of my posts are to help people out whenever and wherever i can YES i do say some stupid posts but i couldnt name one meber that hasnt

i dont yous thoise threads like 3 word story and all that or those other SO CALLED FUN threads i may have posted about 5 comments in all of those threads together as i never even look at them if they have a new post

ill take that as a half compliment hehe

but to be honest i think lets say 85% of my posts are to help people out whenever and wherever i can YES i do say some stupid posts but i couldnt name one meber that hasnt

yeah man i neva put a number to it as we are all culprets it's a bit of fun hey
so is this thread i spose

yeh lol

but you gotta be a goose sometime haha

p.s hows ya new rig goin ya RC

hillz you are nearly 4 times the legal limit buddy... you lil ranga chatterbox..

Latest posts

Back