$1000 what do ya buy???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BADAMS

Reaction score
hey guys and gals

If the ceiling was $1000 dollars what bike would you buy?

just want it for messing around few small jumps and trails etc

or is it really worth stepping up and going for the mso for 1500 plus freight
getting a bit expensive

any thoughts on the mso 125?

bearing in mind im about 85-90 kg

cheers

pitpro 140s would be ok for you and sell for around 800 delivered id get the pitpro 140xr if it only for fun and some jumps that bike will hold up great.

yeh a pitpro 140xr is the way to go for under 1k , preety solid bike. Herd nothing but praise about them , very good price for a preety good import. Comes with all the fruit standard....

alright i will look into them

is there anything that should be changed straight away that isnt really expensive like cdi? handlebars?

thanks again guys

would you got the pitpro over the pitboss bikes from pitboss empire>?

Pitboss to be honest have lost their reputation as being a good bike , they used to be very good back in 04-06 but since then have gone all BSE crap. Get the pitpro 140xr and do the following:
- Red barron Pingree bend MX bars or Pro taper SE klx110 bars ($85)
- Decent oil in the forks and engine casing ($15 for motul factory line)
- Uni filter ( $25)
- Genuine NGK cr8hsa irridium spark plug ( I dubious about the plugs in china bikes being the genuine ngk articles) ( $16)
- Take the inlet manifold off and smooth out the castings with some effort and sandpaper and polish it up to improve throttle response ( Free)
- Jet the thing correctly , they come a tad rich in standard so drop the eclip on the needle down one position to lean it off (free)
- Decent grips and alloy barends ( $25)
- Locwire your grips down ( free)
- Japanese 428 chain , rk , D.i.d , ek brands ( $30)
- M.C.S CR generic honda killswitch ( $12)
- Wrap some plumbers nylon tape aka thread sealant around your bars underneath your lever perches and tighten levers enough so they dont move when used but can shift up in a crash ( free)

Hope that helps

Latest posts

Back