110 running like its been ran over bi a bus! lol

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pascal125

Reaction score
Hey,
Yesterday I took my 110 for a ride since i still need a new throttle cable for my 125. It was going fine but then i would hav the bike in 4th 1/2 throttle and wonna go faster so i would give it more throttle and it made it go no faster, just louder and it sounded like a harly. I could also hear like a ticking noise coming from the front of the engine but couldn't see where it was coming from, so i stopped it and showed it to dad, i re-started the bike to show dad the problem and it would so just fine so i went back onto the track, did about 1 lap and then it happened again. Dad reckons it could be the gears, it still has its run in oil and it looks fine, probably won't need changing for over 5 hours. Also i bought the bike off ebay and the user no longer sells stuff so maybe he has like closed down, also i have owned the bike for around 3 months now so it may be hard getting replacment parts off them from the warranty.

Last edited:
hey,
yesterday i took mi 110 for a spin since i STLL need a new throttle cable for mi 125, and it was going fine but then like i would hav the bike in 4th 1/2 throttle an then i'd wonna go faster so i'd give it more throttle and it made it go NO faster, just liuder and it sounded like a harely, also i could hear like a tickin noise coming from the front of the engine but couldn't see where it was coming from, so i stopped it and showed and, so i re-started the bike and it would so just fine so i went back onto the track, did about 1 lap and then it happened again, dad reckons its the gears maybe, it has maybe 1 hr on it, still has its run-in oil and the run-in oil looks fine, prob. won't need changing for over 5 hrs. also i bought the bike off ebay and the user no longer sells stuff so maybe he has like closed down and also i hav had the bike and done like 1 hr but had it for like a few months so yeh, prob. a bit of trouble with a warranty...

Ok lets start with some basic english lessons.. firstly, spelling, people take you alot more seriously when you can put two words together without having to abbreviate them into phone slang or sms bull$hit.

spelling should be correct or at least an attempt made to be correct. the same goes for pronounciation.
Slow down when you type and consider who is going to read your posts. this isnt the first time its been said and im sure its not the last , so why not be different to 'the others' and make an effort.

You need to go back and re-read what you have posted and decide exactly how you want people to answer you. what the point of the thread is. what you actually want out of it.

Rewrite it or im going to delete it. posts like this are becoming all to common.

Is that better? I hardly see how it makes a different if i use "slang."

not really... you kinda missed the point..

What do you want out of the thread!??!? if your bike is not running right, tune it, if something has broken, replace it.. you dont ask any questions, you dont give us any information as to what you want.. all you have done is told us a: one of your bikes is broken, and b: the one you are riding currently isnt running correctly...

i re-started the bike to show dad the problem and it would so just fine so i went back onto the track, did about 1 lap and then it happened again. Dad reckons it could be the gears, it still has its run in oil and it looks fine, probably won't need changing for over 5 hours. Also i bought the bike off ebay and the user no longer sells stuff so maybe he has like closed down, also i have owned the bike for around 3 months now so it may be hard getting replacment parts off them from the warranty.

if the place of purchase has shut down, then i believe you WILL NOT be able to claim ANY warranty. the joys of ebay..

End of the day this is a pointless thread, and is being deleted. to many threads are started very similar to this, and im sure the rest of the community of miniriders is sick of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks jayden but im not sure if that one fits my 125.

A few lessons Pascal, 1. Dont Double Post, 2.Dont question Foolsp33d 3. Do what he says. When people write slang its just for half assed retards who can't type normally. Some people may not understand you and wont be able to answer your question to their full capability. If you want sensible answers to your problem, be sensible and dont use slang and bullshit abbreviated words.

If its 3 months old, your warranty is over. You're not going to have trouble getting parts if you actually know what you're after. Take the bike to a mechanic or pull it apart and try and find what the problem is. Knowing how retarded you are, you'll probably fuck the bike up more but thats your problem.

my 2c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back