110cc pitbike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markw43

Reaction score
hey everyone new to this site i am just wondering what the valve clearance is for a chineese 110cc pitbike i have been told its 00.3 can anyone confirm this
thanks.

hi, welcome to Miniriders
dont forget to drop by and say g'day in our Introduce Yourself thread too

it is .003" on the inlet and .004" on the exhaust

oh awesome that was a quick reply thanks for that. i only bought it the other day really cheap its at my sisters in another town havnt had a chance to look at it yet but her partner said it has really low compression is this a sign of piston and ring damage and would it still have spark if that was the case?

if the valves are open, when they are supposed to be shut, it will give you lower compression
and it can also cause other problems later on too.

here is a video that may help, but use the clearances i posted above

[video=youtube;QJciyJRJh8Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJciyJRJh8Q[/video]

with that said, I don't think his method of "do it up til it just touches" is quite correct. If you do that then you'll be able to get 2 or 3 sizes bigger in there and the valves will be off. In an ideal world you want to be able to get the correct feeler gauge in with a good bit of resistance, and 1 size up just barely though not smooth, and 2 sizes up shouldn't go in.

Latest posts

Back