110cc postie performance

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clarky

Reaction score
hey everyone, new to the site.
ive ridden big bikes all my life but have bought a 2008 postie bike so i can ride to the surf with my board, just want to get it moving faster.

these are my plans but im having trouble sourcing items.

free flowing exhaust
28mm carby with matching uni filter
hot cam
shaving 20thou off the head
change up the sprockets
throw on some sticky semi slick rubber.

now im having trouble finding a 28mm carby to suit. and wondering if the standard valves will hold up or need replacing etc etc

any help would be great, love to hear from others who have played with the old postie bike

Sounds good!

Imo i would say 28mm would be a tad big for carbies .

Duno what posties put out but i wouldn't say its much ? id go more for 26mm or lower.

I wouldnt go bigger than 24mm(real 24 not chinese 24) unless its got some serious work done to it. The intake port on the head is only about 22mm, so unless your gunna hog out the head a f#ckload, do major port work and fit massive valves 28mm aint ever going to work

These guys can make em' flyOne Ten Mototcycles - CT110

Cheapest option though is to bolt in a BIG china motor, and bolt in the 110 come resale time

Last edited:
thanks heaps for the replys
yeah i also thought 28mm sounded too big but i was chatting to this guy in brissy that im getting my cam through and he suggested the 28mm. maybe thats why im struggling to find them, i can find heaps of 24-26mm. ive been looking at the big bore kits, bringing it out to 140-150cc and also found a 20hp 175cc engine on ebay, but i hear all the mounting points are off and there is problems lining up the chain sprockets etc etc.

Latest posts

Back