1210 mini's flat track event

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome pics corey, thanks for coming down, gee i aint been on miniriders for year or more. computers finally up and running :)

Top photography there Corey, love your work !

Thankyou mate, starting to get the hang of the 70D now, there were even a few photo's that I actually didn't really need to edit!

I'm talking about 4 or 5 out of 300 but hey it's a start! Lol

That's so good they had a kids class :thumbup:

Mate the kids were fantastic! Especially Bretto and Rodney's boys..
Elbows up and legs extended, power sliding out of corners!! Can not wait for my little fella to throw his leg over one.

Awesome pics corey, thanks for coming down, gee i aint been on miniriders for year or more. computers finally up and running :)

No worries bud, I'm glad I came! It's only cause leeane bumped that comment on facebook that I remembered.
It was an awesome turnout mate, full credit to you and the other guys who made it happen. It's so good to see these thing becoming more frequent. Let's hope Paul's parents are ok to do another one! ;)

top day , for a 1st event for the 1210 boys it went down well and sure fun was had by all , except Levis mate max who left his boots at home and couldnt ride haha poor fella.
My boy on the oher hand had best day won all his heats and came home with 1st place.
He loves his trophie its hardly left his hands :)

Great pics Corey was a great day racing even when my bike died on me in the last race

Awesome pics Corey out done yourself again buddy, definitely got a good eye and you don't over do the editing, we might need to get you a few birds nests spots made for the next one lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great work :) Looks like lots of fun!
So good to see so meny kids getting in the action!

Excited to hear about levi win! that's cool! congrats levi
won't be long and he be beating all of us! ;)

Those are some killer shots, they really capture the spirit of the riders and the event... good clear photos too, I feel like I just witnessed the race(s) in person, LOL. Gearing up for the holiday here, this town will be one huge clusterf#% tomorrow, it's already crowded and parking will be a nightmare, as it always is this time of year. I'll be holding the fort mañana, same as always, kicking it and partying as the rest of the world goes spinning by, 10-4??? In my youth, I'd head out with friends and roam the town, but nowadays I just kick back and let the youngsters do all the work, LOL. Plenty of good food & cold beer, that's my department. Fireworks at 2100 hours, I'll view 'em from my roof so I don't hafta deal with the thundering herd in the streets. Not a bad view from the roof, I can see all five launch sites as I chillax with a cold one. I'll probably mack a thumb-sized nugget of "Blackberry Rhino" about 45 minutes before viewing the pyrotechnics, that oughta make things interesting, LOL. Y'all be good, I'll post those monkeybiking photos next week, I didn't go today because this burg is already going off... meh, no worries, it'll be less humid next week, and maybe not as hot, the temps are supposed to drop a bit as the air dries. Beats the slop we've had lately, that's for damned sure. ADIOS!!!

Latest posts

Back