125 reccomendation

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ayeayre

Reaction score
hi im about to get a 125, been looking on ebay, found the orion GRX and the ProX are these any good?
First off what makes should i go for? orion , atomik, thumpster , ect?
and just say i went for the orion should i steer more towards the "better" prox model? or would the grx do? i dunno..
keep in mind i dont really wanna spend more than $800/$850
but yeah give some options..

thanks alot..

get a mso x6r or save a bit more and get a x7r there better than an orion/atomik

the x6r look smaller (in every way)..or am i just a trippa?

i dunno they look smaller than what iv been looking at..are the tyres the same on these bikes? the x6rs are 12" is that small or big for these?

depends on wat bike some are 10' 10' some are 12' 14' 12' is quite good ud be surprised hwo big an x6r is

u should be able to but most ppl leave them the way they are

thats why i thought they were smaller..the orion has 17 front 14 rear..i like the look of bigger tyres...
but if u say the x6r is a better bike and if i can put bigger rims on it then ill prob go with that..
ill wait and see what others say until i make a decision

thanks alot yeah..

Last edited:
i dont think teh orions have a 17 inch front cars have got 17's i think theyve got 12 rear and 14 front

Dont let someone else make the descision for you. purchase the bike that suits the riding you want to do. just guessing but i think the hummer is what you are picturing with a 17" front wheel...

im not asking for a decision. just what the good bikes are..i dont want something thats gonna break down on me within a month..or something that is not good quality for the money i spend..
i dont know what to look for, have never bought a bike before so thats why im asking people that know what there talking about (you guys)
also the specs on the orion prox on ebay say; FRONT/REAR Rim SIZE: 17 front and 14 inch Rear...whether or not its a mistake i dunno, but id like large tyres

thanks

feck 1 thou later...dont think im up for hitting 4 digits on my first bike..

Latest posts

Back