125cc roketa

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peppersmk2

Reaction score
hey guys, im new to pit bikes and im having an issue with a 125cc roketa, theres no spark and im thinking its cause the wires for the ignition coil arent connected correctly, its a green wire thats just floating around. id appreciate any help thanks

If your still haveing problems on the coil the green wire is most likley positive i think and the black is a ground , most green wires are a ground but my coil on my mini dirt bike has a green and a black wire on it so im guessing the green is positive ,and black is negative , I have a mid size roketa 150cc street bike i could take off the fairings and see if you like , but all other green wires are usually a ground or earth wire

Last edited:
have you worked out the spark problem yet?
some pics of your coil may help us more.

most pit bikes have the green wire earthed to the mount of the coil, and the black wire is the main power feed wire (+) that comes from the cdi unit.

here is a common pit bike coil,
on this style coil, if the green wire is not connected to anything, you need to at least have another green coming off your loom somewhere and to earth, bolted/screwed to bare metal on the frame or motor.
otherwise you'll not get a spark at the coil.

1coilpitbike.jpg

Latest posts

Back