125cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes you can, i have a motor sitting in my shed thats 125cc semi auto

In saying that does anyone know where i can a 125cc semi-auto bike i really want one for my gf, she has no idea and i don't want her to have to worry about one more thing like the clutch.

I was gona ask why u would want a semi auto 125....but u answerd my question, ya u can get 125s...but mostly older

if semi auto is your thing then the 110 is the go , 125's tend to overheat the centrifugal clutch causing clutch slipage (can be fixed with oil cooler) they had this problem with some of the thumpstar pro's (124cc jailing semi auto) though the 110's were bulletproof clutch wise and are still very popular to feature semi auto clutches on the 110cc bikes.Ciniworx still make them and the 90cc motovert junior has one and if you can track down a thumpstar hunge10 ,hunge90 or pro (05 and previous models) they all feature semi auto clutches

Oh i am not really that worried a 110 is fine too i just don't much about the semi auto bikes.

Does anyone recommend any particular bike for the job?

Latest posts

Back