12inch Front Wheel Advantages

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sn33ky23q

Reaction score
Hi All

I Wanted To Buy 2 12inch Wheels For My Dirtbike
I Currently Have 10inch Wheels But I Want To Change Them To 12inch

I Cant Do This Because The Back Has A Dog Bone Thingy Or Something Like That, That Wont Allow It To Have A Bigger Wheel

I Was Told I Can Put A 12inch On The Front
Is It Better Or Should I Leave It At 10inch And What Is The Advantage Of Having A Bigger Wheel At The Front

Incase This Helps My Bike Is A 110cc

Thanks In Advance And Hope Uz Can Help

Cheers :D

12 will handle bumps better and give you a taller front end.

Only bad thing i noticed going from 10 -->12" is corner speed, with 10s you can really hook the corners 12's a tad slower but really handle the bumps better!

ahh ok well i dont do racing mainly ridin at tracks and trails so a 12inch i rekon will be better for me

thanks for the help guys and if anyone else has anyother disadvantages and advantages plz let me know

thanks

I think a bigger swingarm would mean a different shock too..
If he gets a longer swimgarm it will look kinda weird with a tiny bike and a big swingarm..
Maybe just put a 12" on the front..

i still think it would be better... my brother in law had a 12 front and 10 back and put a 12 on the back aswell and it feels soo much better and handles way better too and you can get a swing arm for about 60

nah pascal125 said it all lol i might have to also buy a shock and it will look funny and i dont really wanna spend so much

lol thanks anyway

Latest posts

Back