138cc mods

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tubes380

Reaction score
Hey anyone know of high comp pistons available for the 138cc pitpro i was after one available in aus thanks heaps

Yes, contact Roost on this forum, he has them. You can get whole bore kit with high comp piston for about $200 but just buying the piston and getting your existing barrel bored it will cost about $150 i think

But as for other mods read here

http://www.miniriders.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=7799

It has what you should do if you wanna spend upto $1k modding your engine

thanks heaps mate

buy the way is the piston a 55.5mm with a 14mm pin for future reference

Yes definately a 14mm pin on the lifan, not sure about size.

the 138cc runs a 54mm piston makeing it a 127cc, 54x55.5 stock piston dimentions are pin top to deck hight is 12.35mm pin top to dome top is 14.21mm. 5.4x5.4x5.55x0.7854= 127.10

mjc do you know of any places that sell the pistons and where could i get my barrel rebored in nsw?

mjc do you know of any places that sell the pistons and where could i get my barrel rebored in nsw?

No sorry, i would recommend going to your local bike shop and asking them, as for pistons i can't help you either, try looking at some of the online pit bike shops.

if i was to get a 55.5mm piston off roost and bore the cylinder how much more power should i expect

also this would make it a square motor wouldnt it wots the deal with these being "better" and more reliable

Latest posts

Back