140 Postie Project hits the road!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brethren22

Reaction score
After many months of getting her sorted I've finally finished my Honda C90 Lifan 140 upgrade. Of course there's always a few more mods to run but she's running a treat and is a damn sight quicker and safer than with the old 3 speed 90cc engine in there. Here's a couple of before and after shots to check out. let me know what you think! I'll add some more pics of the build and info later

Attachments

• c90 3.jpg
    c90 3.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 118
  • Honda 1a Reduced.jpg
    Honda 1a Reduced.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 106
  • Honda 1b Reduced.jpg
    Honda 1b Reduced.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 92
  • Honda 3 Reduced.jpg
    Honda 3 Reduced.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 111
  • Honda 4 Reduced.jpg
    Honda 4 Reduced.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 111
tip top cobba and a 5 stars for you *****

she looks the business now , a real head turner ,road reg? if so what happens whan ya pulled by the bully boys can they do ya for the mod?

yeah i'm just going through the motions with an engineer now. should be no drama to get the engineer's report sorted and then it's as easy as a blue slip and rego. fingers crossed anyway! she's pretty unique at any rate so i've gotta get her on the road;)

thats a step through, havent seen on of dem in good condition- yeah, you should get a mail job, you can show up all them fools on there little red 90s lol

thats a nice lookin 90 there, you gotta get the plastics back on though, cut here, hole there to make it fit and it would look even better, kind of a sleeper (except the exhaust)

haha,nice man,you really cleaned that old thing up:D
yah my uncle has a 70 h0nda trail from like the late 70s or so,and those things are soo fun to ride!!! (i like the seat because it is huge and soft)

Last edited:
Thats awsome

is it hell loud?

surely a ct that sounds like what i imagin would turn some heads.

nice, very nice..... should be no probs with the engine, over on monkey garage, loads of the guys have modded bikes with bigger engines, and have them reged, they may be able to help you out with any probs

Thats awsome

is it hell loud?

surely a ct that sounds like what i imagin would turn some heads.

it's been a long time in the making so i'm pretty stoked to have finally got it sorted.

she's noisy but not crazy loud. i'm sure it's gonna turn a few heads once the rego is sorted. it's turned a few doing runs round the neighbourhood while i've been tuning her up.

do you guys run these engines in for long? what's the deal?

nice, very nice..... should be no probs with the engine, over on monkey garage, loads of the guys have modded bikes with bigger engines, and have them reged, they may be able to help you out with any probs

thanks for the tip trickstar i'll check em out.

can any of you guys recommend a cam to throw in there? nothing too extreme just something for a bit more mid range punch. i've come this far so i might as well go the whole hog :)

wow what a job , very nice ! ive got a crappy one and need some bits . any bits going cheap?

Latest posts

Back