140cc Lifan Wiring Problems

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sik_sniper

Reaction score
Hey guys. I have taken out my old Ducar Engine. I had a look at the wiring.. and its all mixed up. The lifan has wires coming out of the engine instead of plugs like the ducar. I only have the lifan cdi that was given to me and thats it..Where do these plugs and other plugs like the kill switch go??

search throught the threads that r on hear already n u willfind pics of of wat u want i found them last week when i put my irk kit in i did my irk in 10mins after i found the wireing diagram on hear just go to serch n type it in

cut all the plugs off and buy some connectors
all colors will match

that diagram doesnt help one bit. I think i have the big bore racing lifan not to sure because i have 6 wires coming out of the engine...
Green, Green/Red, White, Yellow, Blue/White, Black/Red.

Also the Cdi has a plug input which i have to plug to put into if that makes sense...

hey yeah the yellow + white are to charge battery, green/red is neutral light .the other 3 go to cdi .green earth , blue/white pulse generator,red/black source coil .the connections on cdi depend on type of plug.2 types of std .1 high performance. hope this helps .

yellow and white are to charge bat?? Do you mean a 12v output??

Green earth? Where do i put it???

Pulse Generator :S ...no idea..

depends on your cdi ,3 different types . have you still got plug for cdi?

depends on your cdi ,3 different types . have you still got plug for cdi? and what colours go into it?

no i dont have the plug, it never came with one. So i dont know which colours go into it... If anybody does know can they post a step by step in simple english on how to....

Thanks

Latest posts

Back