150cc Pimpit Gunslinger

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I_THUMP

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have been shown a new bike from Pimpit so I thought id post it up and and see what u all think. There is one for sale on ebay now and more to come soon. Optional flat style seat

Heres the link with all the specs- PIMPIT 150 GUNSLINGER HIGH PERFORMANCE PIT BIKE DIRT - eBay Other Trail Bikes, Trail Bikes, Motorcycles, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 22-May-08 20:35:25 AEST)

and some pics-
PIMPIT_GUNSLINGER_14.jpg

PIMPIT_GUNSLINGER_16.jpg

PIMPIT_GUNSLINGER_5.jpg

PIMPIT_GUNSLINGER_19.jpg

Last edited:
Tuff as !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CRF Plastics make em look bigger than KLX I recon.

Last edited:
looks crap compared to there klx gangster IMO

and i hate the look of those frames they look way outta proportion

looks crap compared to there klx gangster IMO

and i hate the look of those frames they look way outta proportion

lol true.. and the the guy who made it cant do very clean welds :/

I_THUMP lol hahaha yeh matey lol

the klx does look alot better IMO but dont you reakon

on like real 50's like mini bikes like 50cc things the crf50 platics look good but on these medium bikes the klx looks way better

fellas these bikes have one of the strongest frames out...just incase you sisnt know..

these kill the dhz monster!

really not a big fan of the trellis frame , I rode my mates monster and it felt like poo , way to rigid , way too tall , way too much room between pegs and seat. The bike felt overshadowed and didn't like it at all. Felt like an agb27.
the backbone seems way to long. Im trying to buy a smaller frame , the same size as the motovert 110 in 2004 but no avail looks like mini bikes are gonna just keep getting bigger.
Its a nice pimpit by the way , dunno about the name ' gunslinger' sounds a tad ghetto , just my thoughts

i reckon it looks pretty good ilike the klx ones aswell though, they both look sick i reckon

for the money i think its pretty good value. there on ebay now for $1399 buy it now or u can bid but there is a reserve. but you can get the other pimpit with the better graphics soon for i think $1500.

Nice looking bike! But it doesnt have a bash plate?? and i think that tiny radiator is a crack up lol

i agree with motoxxx klx plastics look way beter on the midsize bikes and the crf plastics look better on the stockers or the mini type of bike

Latest posts

Back