150inch tv

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
send me the cash ill send you last nights dogs dinner

cause thats what ya gunna get me ol mate ,utube it ,i havent as yet but im sure it will be up there

bahahaha, that is hilarious, useing a lens to magnify, love the bit where it says u dont have to flip ur tv upside down like other kits, dude dont waste your money, think about how bad the quality will be and how much it just wont work haha

dude do you understand that your tv will be behind you from now on and you have to buy a lens and make the projector its self and i think you just payed 25 bucks for some plans on how to make it but if it works let me no and ill get one for the shed for when my mates come round to watch footy in my bar and when they want me to work on there cars

Give it a go dude, 25 bucks is only like 2 hours work so its nothing special but if it does work can you imagine watching the V8 Supercars or Moto GP on that thing......It would be sweet as :D Let us know how you go!!

Sweet, can't wait to see how it turns out..........Don't have your hopes set to high though;)

How much do u have to build and what meterials do u need for it? Post some pics when u get it working.

Latest posts

Back