155z exhaust

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's china yes but it is a bigger bore than the powercore you linked there for helping your bike breath and perform better then the smaller more restrictive one. The only crap part is really just the muffler, look into the gpx mufflers on dhz mate they are decent quality and are a copy off the procircuit cans. Like I said before the only one which you may actually benifit from is the fmf 4.1 as it steps up to a huge diameter which gives it a better top end ( supposedly ) and awesome deep tone. Have you taken out the spark arrestor and some baffle to make it louder? Or are you going for looks and sound?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
i want it louder and a good sound i dont care about the look

the china pipe is probably as loud as you will get it ..

Mate leave your exhaust, it's fine as it is. If you go any bigger, you will probably lose power. If you have $200 to spend, why not put that towards something you will actually feel/notice like the Tag bars and NGK coil. Personally I'd get the Pastrana FMX bend pro tapers.

Give me your bike for 2 laps, we'll see how loud it is.

hahaha ok ill but pro taper then, ok but how are you going to ride if your finger is broken?

She'll be right won't it? I"ll tape my hand to the bars.

HAHAHA, are you going to bring your bike incase you get tempted to ride?

Latest posts

Back