155z exhaust

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nik500

Reaction score
i want to get a better exhaust for my 155z (i want it to sound deeper) got $200 to spend

The twin pipes i had on my 155 sounded mean... like a crf 250 almost and not to noisy...

do you mind loudness? if not i would go fmf pipe or just the muffler

i was thinking the 172 atomik comp exhaust, how much are fmf pipe and where can i get one?

mad i got a lxr stlye bike with the ttr plastics

The fmfs are sick and sound nice and deep I got mine from fasterminis. What engine do you have or better yet throw up a picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Pretty sure your looking for a klx type bend but someone correct me if I'm wrong.

he needs a different bend than a tb head (klx style exhaust) i think he needs the honda one.. could be wrong.. i just modified my pipe

i got a stock 155z head so will the klx style fit?

im about to purchase one right now and it say klx110 0r klx110L then it says wat year, wat do i pick?

i got a stock 155z head so will the klx style fit?

Yeah sure will

If its a lxr style bike with a 155z a klx style pipe will fit .... pro circuit actually make a specific pipe for the lxr style bike with a 155z its bigger badder and loud as a mo fo

Last edited:
still pre sure you need a honda style port pipe (mountings atleast)

As far ad I know yeah, but the pipe you have on now is a big bore pipe and your engine will breath better with that. The fmf you linked is small in comparison, you would be better to get the 4.1. Or mod the one you have.

but the one on my bike is a crap chinese one!

but the one on my bike is a crap chinese one!

There just a pipe... unless the fmf one is hydroformed and has same size tubing and same bends they will sound the same... feel the same... flow the same...
its amazing what a muffler can do to the noise

Latest posts

Back