155z with V2 head and bits!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 11561

Reaction score
Parts added:
vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

Dyno run
vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

17.42 pony's!

Last edited:
What is the total cost on this 17.5 HP bad boy?
Engien from DHZ was:$699AU incl freight
Parts from Tbolt was:$520US + freight
Install was:$150AU
Dyno was:$FREE

Total app: $1429AU

who put the engine together for you...and what dyno was it...
SyperbikeDynoTune in Capalaba - they do a shit load of dirt bikes but many others to. Really cool guys, good and always willing to help for a good price.
I got them to do it as I'm a bit unskilled to do it and when investing a bit on money I thought to get someone with knowledge to do it properly!
Don't know what Dyno they have....

cool, seems like they gave you decent price too...
I go there often - have some road bikes to so they look after me! Normally I would say it's the double for install and dyno.

What exactly do you have to do when you add a bore kit or new head?

17HP :eek: Sound good? Video maybe?

what brakes are you running now? my 155z is a bit scary at times on stock breaks

what brakes are you running now? my 155z is a bit scary at times on stock breaks
Stock brakes. I'm doing motard where good front brakes are a must! So have started to look into better brakes!

ah yeh sweet as, let us no what breaks you end up getting as i am also looking to upgrade. i ride mx so it's not as essential but i have had some encounters with the tyre walls at my mx track which could have been avoided if i had some decent stopers :D

Latest posts

Back