160 ho problem

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So i got some pics and i have 2 options for you, i am very happy to send you a 155z/160ho camshaft(2nd hand,the 1 in the pic)) that does not have the anti kickback feature and when installed i can guarantee that your prob will be fixed, or i can TRY and find what you need at work, okay so got the pics and this is what your missing,
20121020_092450.jpg

20121020_092709.jpg

20121020_092808.jpg

The cam in the pic is the one without the antikickback feature but the pin is lined up to where it would connect it if it was there
this little pin and spring is whats missing and causing you all your grief, let me know what way you want to go, im happy to let the cam go for postage only at no cost for the cam at all.
Actually PM your address and ill just send it(no cost to you at all), why you ask, because when i went down to get the pics and to loosen the bolt it was already loose and i had overlooked it at work, so your thread just saved me from reinstalling another cam and also breaking down in the middle of the bush, so i thankyou dude.

just sent you a pm mate! thanks heaps

Good old tezza at firepowerminis is sorting him out(20g), as i was sourcing it for a fellow minirider. If you are confident enough you just remove the bearing next to the anti kickback one way on the cam and then slide it off, and repress the bearing, meaning you dont have the anti kickback section and you can also put a normal bolt in the head and forget about it, but the bloke isnt in the position to do this. so for $32 including priority mail to Aus i think its a great deal to get yourself roosting dirt again, i even offered for free to send a 2nd hand cam without the anti kickback feature on it but like i said hes not in a position to have it replaced, thanks firepowerminis and terry for a prompt reply and genuine advice resulting in a happy minirider. thanks carlts. If you think this thread needs to stay open feel free to do so lad.

Thanks rotn for sorting out. If anyone else has this problem have a read, seems you will be able to source the lil part from a reputable dealer, in this case Terry.

Latest posts

Back