184 bbk and v2 race head

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coop88

Reaction score
Can I put a 184 bbk and a v2 race head on a outlaw160r? Can you have both or is it better to do one or the other?

Any ideas thanks

Is your engine the 160ho or the yx160, if its the 160 ho im pretty sure the 184 bbk takes it out to 177 and if its a yx160 then it takes it out to 184, yes you can do both together and you will **** yourself when you first ride it lol. You can do one of either without the other but if i had the coin and it was me id do both, a new carby also would be the go, im pretty sure DHZ does the bbk,v2 and carby setup, id check that out mate.

yes you can. 160ho can take 184cc bbk and V2 race head.
i have v2 184 bbk and a keihin PWK28mm flatslide carby with takegawa s35 cam and t4 pipe. really good engine, very quick

if you only wanted one go the V2 head and 60mm tb piston. the better upgrade out of the 2.
personally wouldn't bbk without a v2 head.
also is more reliable with just v2 head. best to get Decomp option to, saves you ankle and gearbox if you go 184.

if you were to do v2 and bbk i'd get a oko or keihin or mikuni 28mm carby aswell.

Where do people get the 184 BBK from?

Are they better than a 184 TB or much of a muchness type thing.

must of been fun to start lots compression with out the decomp button

Yeah for some reason I had BBR in my head!! lol

Screw the button, auto decomp taky cam FTW!!!

Button decomp is a thing of beauty and ugliness. I don't use mine bugger all as I guess I'm lazy lol. So take decomp would suit me better.

Latest posts

Back