194 cc takegawa arm ripper motard

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Tarded Mo

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Let me introduce you the beast!

All the pitbikers join our new MINISUPERMOTARD fb group to find out the latest news and parts:
MINIMOTARDERS | Facebook

More vids coming soon!!!

BIKE:

Frame: Pitpro -09 Pro Comp

Rims: Ooracing 2,5 / 3,00 "

Suspension: Rear DNM hrc, front Ooracing dual disc completely modified by Kalevi Järvinen

Brakes: Rear custom made Tarded Mo, Front Braking radial with floating disc

Exhaust: Devil carbonfiber silencer, titan welding and lambda-censor design by Jyrki Mäki

Engine: (194cc) Mikuni 32 Flatside, z 155, Takegawa 178 scut, S35D Decomp cam, stronger bearings. Builded by MINIMOBracing Canada

Special thanks goes to MINIMOBRACING Canada! Absolutely best service what I have ever had on pit bike industry. They delivered me special engine middle of the racing season to other side of the world. Thank you Mike!

Attachments

• Bike.jpg
    Bike.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 180
Nice , hows the engine holding up / clutch ?

its the scut kit ay ? how long are you getting out of that before rebuild time

Nice , hows the engine holding up / clutch ?

its the scut kit ay ? how long are you getting out of that before rebuild time

Rided only 2 hours with it, seems to run well. Yes it´s the scut one.

Usually we are rebuilding the engines when motarding in approx. 20 h. If this take that, I´ll be happy guy. It´s way much better than 2 hours with t-rex cases :lol_hitting:

My friend have 203cc yx and it´s holding up together suprisingly well as well.

Rided only 2 hours with it, seems to run well. Yes it´s the scut one.

Usually we are rebuilding the engines when motarding in approx. 20 h. If this take that, I´ll be happy guy. It´s way much better than 2 hours with t-rex cases :lol_hitting:

My friend have 203cc yx and it´s holding up together suprisingly well as well.

2 hours with t-rex cases?

What problems have you had with the daytona , got some people that would loooove to hear about them lol . there suppose to be the bee's knee's

Where abouts do you live to?

I'm guessing Finland going off the FB page...

Sweet looking bike, pity no one over here can run over 160cc in competitive tard :(

Edit: Check out his video... Classic!

Last edited:
Might be a weapon in his conditions..what about in Aus conditions?

temp for one thing?

Def looks horn..nice bike mate!

"drop your weeeapons"

"Get back to de Chopaah"

i sure hope you can ride better than you can act!

]What problems have you had with the daytona , got some people that would loooove to hear about them lol . there suppose to be the bee's knee's

T-rex cases crack near the stub bolts. Old 2008 cases seems to take apprx 15 h, but the new ones about 2 hours. Motarding is just too much for this engine.

Old 125cc Daytonas are strong as hell. We have here in Finland few with Takegawas and everything done, including Mikuni pumpers etc. These goes almost as fast like these big block monsters. Incredible machines and durability is amazing! Hopefully I can show it to you in my next vids.

Sweet looking bike, pity no one over here can run over 160cc in competitive tard

Here we have two classes, <125cc and <203cc. Just change your rules!

i sure hope you can ride better than you can act!

Where did you saw acting. That was just being embarrassing wich comes in my blood!

jumping and landing from big hits can put big stress on a gearbox .

And id say in dirt there is a hell of alot more thrashing into corners and heavy clutching out etc

I'd say that they both have there moments.
On dirt you can prob get away with clutch abuse a bit more as there is a lot more wheel spin, where tard has not much wheel spin there for puts more stress on clutch etc.

dirt has a lot more wear/tear/stress on frame etc from big jumps, hard landings.

Offs are usually bigger on dirt, but I have seen some pretty nasty low speed tar Mac drops

with the motard having barely any wheel spin compared to dirt there is no chance for the motor to freely rev up like it does on dirt so it puts more pressure on the motor . well thats my theory correct me if im wrong .

with the motard having barely any wheel spin compared to dirt there is no chance for the motor to freely rev up like it does on dirt so it puts more pressure on the motor . well thats my theory correct me if im wrong .

Do you mean Motard puts more pressure on the engine?

if thats what you mean, i agree..the lack of wheel spin puts extra pressure on things like the gear box and internals. things start to twist and break.

landing from big hits on the gas (and wheel spin then catching grip etc) would put some instant pressure on the gearbox as apposed to constant pressure from motard with no wheel spin .

like stutters couldn't be a good thing lol ..

i suppose they both have there goods and bads

Latest posts

Back