194 cc takegawa arm ripper motard

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dirt is more harsh on engines then motard

After doing both, motarding feels and sounds a lot harder on the bike.

Motarding around a track you are either flat out up the gears or braking, with engine and brakes, all the time.

Im actually worried my bike wont last on the track too long.

Where can i get those hand guards from??

they are just normal big bike guards. im running the polisport ones on my bike. mined you they did cost $165.

Having ridden a road motard (no cush drive) and a million dirt bikes I can say, for my riding, that motarding flogs the shit out of an engines drive chain way faster than any dirt riding I've ever done... I've no idea how the minitard will hold up in comparison as the little 150 hums the whole time; it's not anywhere near as harsh on the down shifts as a 400!

As my riding on the mini progresses I'll no doubt hurt it a bit more but I can't foresee it skipping and juddering/sliding into corners on hard down shifts like a big bike ;)

Guys, check out new Daytona engines and bolt on supercharger set pics from MINIMOTARDERS facebook group!

Can someone put the pics and details of this Daytona motor you speak of in this thread please...... i dont have facebook and cant access it.

Interesting.

1111.jpg

11112.jpg

"SOMETHING NEW FROM DAYTONA. 190CC 4V KLX/CRF HYBRID ENGINE. OH AND A BOLT ON SUPER CHARGER."

Quote from hackmunch .

wholy hell. i nearly fainted. i dont know if my bottom end could take a supercharger.

man im excited though!!!

Powerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

YouTube - DAYTONA Supercharger MONKEY[Part-3]

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UY4P7rvlD-o?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UY4P7rvlD-o?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Interesting.

1111.jpg

11112.jpg

holey moley.

would weight start to be an issue here? you got bigger and more cams, beefed up cases, supercharger and cooler. thats a huge rotating mass on what is mean to be such a light bike, or does the power compensate? cornering with all that spinning stuff would be interesting.

Hi guys!

Let me introduce you the beast!

All the pitbikers join our new MINISUPERMOTARD fb group to find out the latest news and parts:
MINIMOTARDERS | Facebook

More vids coming soon!!!

BIKE:

Frame: Pitpro -09 Pro Comp

Rims: Ooracing 2,5 / 3,00 "

Suspension: Rear DNM hrc, front Ooracing dual disc completely modified by Kalevi Järvinen

Brakes: Rear custom made Tarded Mo, Front Braking radial with floating disc

Exhaust: Devil carbonfiber silencer, titan welding and lambda-censor design by Jyrki Mäki

Engine: (194cc) Mikuni 32 Flatside, z 155, Takegawa 178 scut, S35D Decomp cam, stronger bearings. Builded by MINIMOBracing Canada

Special thanks goes to MINIMOBRACING Canada! Absolutely best service what I have ever had on pit bike industry. They delivered me special engine middle of the racing season to other side of the world. Thank you Mike!

Sweet ride! That Mike@MiniMob is a hell of a guy, despite being Canadian;)

Latest posts

Back