1976 CT70 Bulid

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hillz

WC ST Killa
Reaction score
5469cdk_20.jpeg

this one may take some time & $$

"is way less complete"
You'd be right there! Haha
How much did all that set you back? Freebie?

yer much work.... im going to put in on a little work table in the corner of the shed,

work on getting it rolling, then engine, then electrics, then licensed :)

but i now also have another resto on the cards ... i get all the good stuff :rolleyes:

374760_10150457343811010_545106009_8974676_1793351105_n.jpg

Last edited:
Why the KLR? wasn't worth a pinch of **** then, and don't think it'd be worth a pinch of **** now.... Just curios?

Why the KLR? wasn't worth a pinch of **** then, and don't think it'd be worth a pinch of **** now.... Just curios?

got it for free this morning, might be worth it if a fix it up & license it for a run about

Motard the CT! A local kid was kicking the stuffing out of a bunch or "real" racers on one last summer. Hilarious!

It's Swingarm is stuffed , it's headlight ears have been removed off the forks and the bars a bent and welded back into place. I'll hook you up with them parts and maybe a few others I don't need.

im not using the bars just the clamp so thats ok :) & i think im guna go with a street fighter style headlight

bit devo'd the swingarm is catus tho

Last edited:
im not using the bars just the clamp so thats ok :) & i think im guna go with a street fighter style headlight

bit devo'd the swingarm is catus tho

Swingarm has a serioursly bent end of it be savable i guess.. But ive got a swingarm if needed

Latest posts

Back