2 Aussies on podium

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pegleg

Reaction score
Just watched the best motogp race, dry then wet, Chris Vermeulen 1st and Casey Stoner 3rd.
Been a long time since we have had 2 Aussies on the podium.
I is 1 proud Aussie at the moment.

So stoked Chris Vermeulen is my cousin... and stoked of course that it looks like Casey Stoner is finally gonna fuck that little italian bloke off by winning the the World Title...

I think maybe next time warn people and label this as a "MotoGP spoiler" for those who have not watched the race yet!

Perhaps the moderators could have done this?

But "yes", go the aussies!!!!!

I think maybe next time warn people and label this as a "MotoGP spoiler" for those who have not watched the race yet!

Perhaps the moderators could have done this?

But "yes", go the aussies!!!!!

I think if labeled it "MotoGP spoiler", or something similar, ppl would have still looked at it, even you!!
But I do apologise to anyone if I ruined it for you..

I think if labeled it "MotoGP spoiler", or something similar, ppl would have still looked at it, even you!!
But I do apologise to anyone if I ruined it for you..

I dunno.. Personally I like to watch and find out things myself.. its like peeking at xmas presents in august... spoils the excitment and the edge just isnt there..

but GO the AUSSIES!!
Stoner has SO much potential and its been great to watch him this year giving the DR a good run for his stethascope!

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!!!

No, I wouldn't have looked at it. Gotta give people to chance to: "if you don't want to know the results, look away now". LOL

Its only polite.

BTW The last time two aussies were on podium was 1995. And didn't Hayden just fuck it up completely. Looks like he didn't try to slow down or save it running off the track. Rossi 6th? Poor bastard LOL

Notice a pattern to Chris's wins. PI last year was dry then wet.

Go Casey!
woohoo-smiley.gif

Last edited:
was a good race!

was too tired to watch the 250s and 125s...

but yeah OZZY OZZY OZZY!!!

was a good race!

was too tired to watch the 250s and 125s...

but yeah OZZY OZZY OZZY!!!

Ya missed a good race in the 250cc as well, an absolutely brilliant race.
Just in case you wanna watch it at a later date I won't tell you the results of that one, but if you get a chance watch it..

Shit, can you even hire vids now days???

Back on topic:

I'm glad Chris Vermeulen won! He deserves the win or two here and there. Just to get noticed and be in a position to pick the team/machine/tyres he wants. The guy is very, very humble. Had a few drinks with him last year at the Aussie MotoGP (where he won in the wet incidentally) and he was almost embarassed that he won.

Its good to see Suzuki doing well, with the added bonus the machine is piloted by an Aussie. Watching the race has got me thinking about getting a spare set of rims and a set of wets. LOL Wish I had a quarter of the skill those guys have in the wet.

Or has it got you thinking about that sponsorship?
Yes it also good to see Suzuki back in the hunt, it has been a dry spell for them as well.
I think the sport could do with a few more "humble" winners.
I also had a bet with my son that Charley Checa was gunna come off, but he went to bed before the off, and doesn't believe me. I don't like taking his money anyway...lol

Latest posts

Back