2 dollar mod

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave.B

Reaction score
Few days ago i was at the warehouse getting some cable ties and i came across this bicycle saftey kit for 2 dollars, had front back reflectors, 2 flag holders, spoke reflectors and a mirrior, thinking for 2 dollars ill have a look, put it on and it does quite well hey, 2 bucks cant go wrong, help me for reverse parking now....

1016d1190195955-2-dollar-mod-mirror1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
reverse parking ????

well im confused

the reverse parking was a joke, and crazy,please dont have hate over the net i have no time for gooses like you. Some kids on here would love that shit, just an idea.

well the mirror is certainly a good idea for those looking into getting their bike rec rego'd........

i have a simalar one but mines metal and i payed 21 bucks for it
its good for when your going thru the bush right to another bike

the reverse parking was a joke, and crazy,please dont have hate over the net i have no time for gooses like you. Some kids on here would love that shit, just an idea.

only dick heads would... ffs its a dirt bike, not road trial nor is it a road bike

sorry but i just think its a sad and lame idea!

why use your mirrors on a road bike when u can just turn your head too?, i actually use mine too considering i ride with my mate all the time and we cant help ourselves to race and its good to see where he is, and likewise for him, we both have the same bikes so its pretty toe to toe, and another thing KID, if u want to be a fuckwit why dont u step the fuck up and come to my face and call me a dickhead, im doing nothing but giving some ideas to kids, and like foolspeed said its an idea for people who have road rec in there minds. i dont like the whole internet hate thing but seriously, there are too much macho internet e-thugs like you that would shit your pants in real life. anyway im just here to grab ideas and have fun with the whole pit bike scene. dick

actually i apologize, i dont want to be known for starting shit, i rather like being behind the scenes reading these forums.

who put reflectors on? read properly first before trying to hate

Dave i do feel sorry for you on that one... you did get a little picked on when it was just an idea but you sure did come out of your shell on that one didn't you.

i did read it and by wat i understand you put spoke refelctors and flags and stuff on ur bike

Dave.B ... does the be happen to stand for BONG?

woops, maybe it wasnt in words but i thought the picture was self explanitory, i didnt put nothing else on other then the mirror, the b stands for bring it little bitch haha i did nothing wrong but put input on this site whether your like it or not, fucking shitheads, you can get fucked.... i havent seen any contructive critism from you little faggots

Latest posts

Back