2 problems

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasonbutey

Reaction score
hey ppl
i have a sano system front forks n they have disk brakes
now for some reason
then dont work anymore
there not hydraulic i dont think so anyways
but yeh they just dont work at all
i have rear brake on my handle bars but there real bad and dont make you stop quick enough

and the other problem is
i put some new handle bars on protapers ones and i put new accelerator on and when im in neutral or first second or third and i accelerate it like takes a lil while to die down and if im in a gear and accelerate a little bike the bike moves feels like its got the carby off like when u first start em the bikes iddle is up high
how do i tune the bike so it doenst do it
can anyone show my videos on how to tune em real good

thanks
P081108_1957.jpg

P081108_195701.jpg

looks like an oil reservoir on your bars if you ask me.... id be inclined to bleed the brakes, adjust cables, go over everything.

Sounds like its just an adjustment problem, time to LEARN about how things on bikes work matey.

well sorry
mr know it all
i was just asking as i didnt know if they where oil or just cable
cause usually oil/hydraulic disk brakes have a thinker cable

this cable is like a bmx bike cable

so thanks for the info

that just keeps the cable oild speed i tihink,there are cable disc brakes ;)

ah nice cheers for the heads up moto. in that case its just a matter of adjusting the cable, even easier than having to bleed a hydro setup!

as for Jason, well some decent pics would of been easier for us to ID the type of brakes you have, and including the fact that it uses a 'standard bmx cable' would of been more helpful in the original post, not after iv TRIED to help and given you an option as to what the idea might be.

ok thanks for the info guys
and sorry for not posting in the original post that its like a bmx cable
will go bleed the brakes now
thanks

its like a bmx cable
will go bleed the brakes now
thanks

Good luck with that, before you 'try' to bleed a cable operated brake, try adjusting it on the caliper end, if that fails, you might be up for either a new cable or possibly new pads..

Your new bars look good!!!

thanks man
but the only problem about the new bars is that the accelerator doesnt work as good as the old one
and i tried putting the old one on but doesn't work lmaoo
i dont know why it makes the bike rev like real high cause its pulling the accelerator cable heaps for some reason
:S

front brakes fixed?!?

first make sure there are no kinks in the cable! then try spraying some wd40 down the top of the accelerator cable if adjusting it proves no good, otherwise it might be a case of a new and longer cable...

keep us informed as to how ya go..

Latest posts

Back