2 Stroke Pit Bikes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaikeapona

Reaction score
I really think that pit bike companies should really look into making two stroke pit bikes (other than the crap 50's). It would be nice to have horizontal 65's and 85's, liquid cooled, and probably (engine design wise) copies of Kawasaki or Yamaha engines. And it would also be nice to see some 2 stroke atv's to compete with Pitster Pro's 125 and Yamaha's 125. Think of it as a Yamaha Banshee, except with a smaller engine (65) that can cousin's such as an 85 and 125 two stroke. Leave your ideas and tell me what your thoughts are!

Yes they should bring out 2 stroke pit bikes a would buy one for sure only if ahah

wouldnt be very hard to modify a frame to fit an RM80 or YZ80 motor
i have a RM80 motor sitting in my Atomik 125 Fuse atm...

but why wouldnt yopu just go and buy an old Japanese 2 stroke bike and fix it up?
a 1980 RM80 near me just got passedd in, no bids on ebay, for $488
an 86 KX80 is for sale atm $400, locally
another DS 80 just sold for $300
i know of a 1979 YZ80 for $400

what, use one of these style 2 stroke motors in a pitbike?

1985 Yamaha 80cc badger

80bad.jpg

suzuki 80cc 2 stroke quad

80quads.jpg

suzuki 80cc 2 stroke trike

80trikey.jpg

Last edited:
are the quads the same angled engine as the pit bikes? what ever you call it aha
i would do it just modify the frame? or i would put a gemini sst50 engine they would nearly fit straight into a pit bike frame.

Latest posts

Back