2009 Mini Supercross - C

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guys,

We are still one month out from Round 1 and the classes are starting to fill up. We're stoked with the response we've had and no doubt this year will be just as good if not better than 2008.... If you plan on racing this series i reccomend you get your entry in ASAP.

Frankston 14th March
Shepparton 28th March.

so who is raceing

i've changed my mind about 4 times but i think i'm gunna man up and race both scince i missed indoor x

thats the way joel.....you better race i wanna see some photos of the cini takin a checkered:D

im just waiting for ma liecence then should be sweet to go pitsterpro will win it

ha ha ha i'll be the last person takin the checkerd mate i've been riding little lately and i'm mega unfit and have not riden the track on a moty before so could be fun

hey karloz which club did you join to get you ma licence???

lol yeah i havnt been ridding much been to busy lol i just joined my local club then they send u a form for ma liecence fill that out and send it off and wait for it

yeah who is your local club and what was there membership worth????

i'm thinking of joining oakleigh it's only $90 to join like maffra or rosebud or one of them it's like 150 plus just wondering is all

i might have to hit gvmcc up see what there worth

ok cool its just sucks how u gotta get ur ma liecence i hate it

dam

ough well to late

not that i'd have any luck but is the second open class amature or pro

i take it i'm still right racein the lifan 150 in 12" amature yeah

if not you will hae to change my entry

yeah u can race ur 150 in 12inch im in import class i hope they need to tell us more bout import class wat rules are there

hey did u do ur test for ur liecence and how long did it take for ur liecence to get back

hmmm contemplating getting licenace and puttin bike in dirt trim but not shore ....hmmmm

it will be to late for him now hey

i went to mav in person took me bout 20mins to do the test just past due to silly questions

but not sure i only did it friday but i should have it this week

and counting

yeah i did mine on wednesday and still havnt got it

Latest posts

Back