2009 Mini Supercross - C

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what are u guys racing doing bout ur race numbers i havnt been givin 1

just run any man just make it a number you think someone else wont have cos if you both rock up with the same number who ever got there entry in first will get to run it and the other person will have to change

ma will give you a number

if some one else has that number ya just change it like put a 1 in front of it or somthin

ok ma said that they cant give me a number coz they dont do 50 racing numbers so i just put down the number i used last race i was in coz thats the number thats on my jersey

hey anyone know the exact class reefman is racing? wanna make sure i enter the right one :) 12 inch pro? or open import? or open? by the sounds of him testing a 160cc im guessing he is entering open import does anyone know for sure?

i think reefman is in both 12inch pro and open import im racing him im pretty sure

hey guys how many of use ar racing the limited 50-90cc class.?

Not too many people on here seem to have limiteds.....BUT limited will be stacked for sure. I race limited and its always a full grid at every race, also has some good competition all the time. Most fun class to be in for sure.

yeah cjris reefy is running both

was speekin to him yesterday

he has had issues with his 160 but we got em sorted

will see ya there i'm keen as musted

Hope guys remember to bring your bathers.

Forecast is for rain and thunder storms. :eek:

so coolmode how did you go? i got 2 2nds and was coming 2nd in my other 2 races and bike just stopped and had 2 dnfs didnt bother with the last race i had 28 on my bike but after practice i was just running 8. how did everyone else go?

bloody crf didnt even get me past the 1st practice..
so shattered. ahah i still wnet and n rode even though it ran like a dog all day. track was soo good ay guys. cant help the weather aye.

Yeah too bad about that weather! Saw some pics didnt look the best. Pretty much all mini bikes suffer big time in the wet....just suck in water like crazy and start spluttering and bogging. Not my idea of fun thats for sure.....

Anyone have some pics? Results? etc.

yeah had a ball

but am sufferign now

i had a bad day a dnf due to missed the start but thats my fault

had a crash in the second last round but got into it but wasn't safe the last race the track was nackerd and way to sloppy

but track was awsome for the practice and first round of racing

cant wait for shep

hopefully it's dry

i got a bit of footage of me putting round riding like a girl
in the mud i'm not real confident

Well done mate you got out there and no major injuries ....that's a win right there.:cool:

Heard the weather was kidding ... can only imagine what those berms were like once they got chopped up ... and the whoop section must have been NUTS :eek:

Hey guys, sounds like you all need the new Pitsterpro LX, we did not even check the air box all day!! We ran Reefy in 2 classes and only started to pop and fart a little in the last final, not bad for how wet the track was. We killed a front wheel when he "T" boned a fallen riders bike still sitting on the track. Not a bad day, came home with a 2nd in import open and 4th in 12'' pro. Hope everyone had a good day and no injuries.

haha yeah the track got pretty sloppy. but suprisignly was still rideable.
it actually held up pretty good.

Latest posts

Back