2009 Mini SX Series

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Southside Promotions are running at least two Mini SX events in 2009.

At this stage a two round series will be run beginning at Frankston BMX track on March 1st 2009 and continuing at Shepparton BMX Track on March 29th.

We are really excited to be expanding the series next year. We've had amazing support from all the riders at each of our events to date and are looking forward to even bigger and better things in 2009!

Entry forms will be made available early in the new year so keep an eye out and get them in quickly.

We look forward to hearing any feedback and comments anybody might have to make the series even better for next year.

Cheers

Bailey

oooo yeah
cant wait i was told this was happening a while back

shep bmx track is my home hell i spent the first 16 years of my life there and will be so fun

and cant wait for franga either spent last year with a busted knee so i got camera duty for the brotherhood

i take it our mates at ma will make us be part of a club and be unable to get a day license or haven't ya got that far yet

vic needs these events well done Southside Promotions

sweet as sounds sweet i live in shepp about time they put brought something good to this town

would it be possible for some one to fill me in on what classes will be run please

Sounds great guys weve got a few SA boys who cant wait to get there this year. Two Vic events in 1 month.......... just the way it goes I guess.

I will take note of it and may be interested in them !

Latest posts

Back