2009 MOTOVERT RX 50cc....more info??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spoonta68

Reaction score
HI peoples
im looken at buying another vert RX in the form of the new 50cc model

ive been told i cant go over 50cc in engine capacity but dax and all of the rest are 50cc and ive seen 140 and bigger fitted

if any one can help as im looken about doin my original plan and build trex vert off its face

let me know and post it up

cheers
dave

ok bro, when you goto get your blue slip for the bike assuming its unregistered, the place will write down ur engine number and frame number.
if they write down the 50cc jialing engine number and you get pulled up by the police man and he checks your engine number you will get in trouble.

what my theory is, get the blue slip with your motor of choice (TREX) in it, the chances are they wont check the size of the engine stamped on the barrel and you will be sweet. a dody blue slip place could 'over look' the size of the motor too.

in my case the 146 BBK didn't have the engine capacity stamped on the head.

yep or grind off :p
thats it im buyen one now fo shore :
stay tuned

i was contemplating using a certain frame with no number and a genie wit rivet gun and punch and creating the ultimate cnc rx :)

post some pics of ya rx bro
also who bought pocket heads rx?that was mine before i sold

motovert.jpg

i dunno who bought it.

do it cunti :p
u know we will reak havok yet again
i got a cheaper alternative ill let u know

let us know how it goes cause im planning on doing the same thing

cheers

freestyln do you have any links or info about the engine your getting?

ive been out of the mini game for a year so im trying to catch up on the latest engines and so on

hes using a standard outlaw 140cc and using a 59mm bore with BVH its should hall arse

so what would be the best engine to throw into on of these 50cc ones cause it sound like a great idea why pay 3000 for a 125 when you will want more any way 2000 on a 50 throw in the 140cc and still have change...

Go the Lifan 140... they are reliable and come with a lighting coil factory installed. Unfortunately they used to sell for around $200 new but now nobody wants to sell them for less then $400. Theres a guy on ebay who sells them for $375 buy it now so keep looking till one pops up... or fork out the $400 what dhz sells them for.

why pay 3000 for a 125 when you will want more any way 2000 on a 50 throw in the 140cc and still have change...[/QUOTE]

Only thing is if a cop pulls you up in 60km to 110km zones & your rego says 50cc.
Might seem a bit sus doing those speeds when a RX 50cc would only do about 50-60km/hr. It might cause them to look closer at your motor.
At least 125cc can do most legal speed limits. I,ve got 100km/hr out of a stock RX 125.
So if you upgrade the engine in a 125cc RX it should seem less suspicious.

Latest posts

Back