• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2009 Pitster Pro

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutters

Reaction score
G'day Guys,

I haven't been on this forum for so bloody long! To cut a long story short I have a Pitster Pro LX160 for Sale.

I bought it brand new from Buzz Bikes here in Vic for close to 4k. I seriously wouldn't have ridden it more than 10 times. I haven't ridden it for most of this year.

I am selling it as I have ZERO time to ride, and I have just taken on a lease for my business.

I must sell the bike! So anyone want to make an offer?

I live in Melbourne, some people on this forum have ridden with me and know I am an ok dude (coolmodee/Ando feel free to vouch for me here!).

Please PM me if you'd like more details. I DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR TYRE KICKERS OR TIME WASTERS and will not tolerate. Genuine enquiries only.

I havent had time to put up a a recent pic but here's one that I took when I first brought it home. It doesn't look much different except that the rear tyre is now a little worn, and probably from slow leaking air in the last few months!

Attachments

• bike1.jpg
    bike1.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 789
thats a damn shame your selling the beast cutters we are just getting some great events going for the mini's Vic MR ride days with 20-40 plus mini's as well as races next one is 19th sept at Mirboo natural hilly terrain should be awesome, anyways i hope you get a good price for it.

unfortunately your gonna need to use the layout for the add mate so its not deleted by mods http://www.miniriders.com.au/mini-classifieds/12317-sale-layout-read-before-posting-rules.html you'll need to set a price for it too... saves idiots like me offering you 200 for it :p

Ah Cheers Ando. It is a damn shame having to sell, and I'd much rather you didn't mention the fun and races I am missing out on! Ha! Here are the details:

ITEM AND CONDITION:
Pitster Pro 2009
LXR 160

PRICE, PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE:
$1750 ono
Cash
Pick up only

REASON FOR SELLING:
I run a business and I have no time! I have taken a big step in business which requires more cash!

EXTRA INFO:
Tag Bars.
I would be lucky to have ridden it 10 times!
Changed oil and cleaned filter 4 times (I am a stickler for maintenance!)
Paid almost 4k from Buzz Bikes April last year.
First to see will buy

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS:
Glenroy, Vic

PICTURES:
Below is a pic of the bike new. I haven had time to pull it out and take a recent photo however it is still in excellent condition. I shall post a photo up here soon (if I get enough interest).

Attachments

• bike1.jpg
    bike1.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 1,034
Alrighty guys, a bit of feedback here would be appreciated. Why wouldn't anyone jump at the chance to buy a bike like this? It's very reasonably priced, ridden a handful of times... Am I missing something, or is it just that there aint enough buyers around?

Cheers

Anthony

Alrighty guys, a bit of feedback here would be appreciated. Why wouldn't anyone jump at the chance to buy a bike like this? It's very reasonably priced, ridden a handful of times... Am I missing something, or is it just that there aint enough buyers around?

Cheers

Anthony

I would buy it if I had the coin and it was not so far away.
They are alot cheaper than $4K now too which may put people off.
Nice bike BTW.
Good luck with the sale!
oldhack.

honestly mate, if i had the cash right now and youd let me arange courier id buy it and get it freighted up.
im currently saving for a new bike so we shal see how long till i got enough and if yours is still up for grabs im fairly cirtain that will be my first choice.

It's probably the price that people are baulking at... Despite what you paid for it originally, it's not worth $1,750 now.

The main reason being the rate of progression with mini's; you can now get a brand new DHZ Outlaw 160R for $1,750 and a RevMX for $1,999 (RevMX currently have free shipping on offer too).

As much as it may pain you to do it, you're gonna have to drop your price (EDIT: Or maybe not...).

Good luck with the sale!

I personally think its well worth the asking price with the condition its in. If I didn't already have an awesome bike *cough*ciniworxcxz175*cough* this would be the right price for me :)

good luck! Hope you find a buyer, you should bring it to a ride day with a for sale sign and see if you have more luck or take it to one of the race days like mirboo on sept 19th!!

Hey cheers for your replies! That's awesome.

Prices have only dropped by a couple of hundred bucks. I bought for 3.5k, but by the time you put new bars and a few other bits and pieces it adds up.

Rach, I am trying NOT to come down on a ride day cos I will no doubt ride and therefore keep the bike! I have been through this process a few times... buy bike, love life, convince myself it's an expensive sport, get responsible, sell bike, miss bike, buy bike etc etc haha

Cheers guys for your replies. Appreciated.

Cutters

It's probably the price that people are baulking at... Despite what you paid for it originally, it's not worth $1,750 now.

The main reason being the rate of progression with mini's; you can now get a brand new DHZ Outlaw 160R for $1,750 and a RevMX for $1,999 (RevMX currently have free shipping on offer too).

As much as it may pain you to do it, you're gonna have to drop your price (EDIT: Or maybe not...).

Good luck with the sale!

Are you honestly trying to compare a PitsterPro LX to a revmx? What have you been smoking?

PitsterPro wins hands down, quality is awesome... You gotta be high.

Are you honestly trying to compare a PitsterPro LX to a revmx? What have you been smoking?

PitsterPro wins hands down, quality is awesome... You gotta be high.

Not having seen both bikes in person I can't really comment one way or another, I'm just looking at specs and components ;)

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the pricing on pit bikes (especially second hand). We live and learn... At any rate, we live :bolt:

PS, keep your hands off my stash!

Not having seen both bikes in person I can't really comment one way or another,

Then why comment at all...? :action-smiley-033:

That's a good price if you ask me...

the bike is well worth the $1750
hasnt been ridden much and still looks to be in near brand new condition.

let him get on with selling it..

attachment.php

Cheers guys for your feedback. Really appreciated.

Gotta love forums hey.

Happy riding ;0)

Cutters

i'm REALLY surprised motovert24 hasn't expressed interest in this yet... after the franga ride day he was keen on a pitster. considering condition, price and quality of this pitster it'd be a perfect ugrade from the vert.

certainly beats paying 3k for a new one i say.

it'll sell, damn good price for a pitster i say too.

i'm REALLY surprised motovert24 hasn't expressed interest in this yet... after the franga ride day he was keen on a pitster. considering condition, price and quality of this pitster it'd be a perfect ugrade from the vert.

certainly beats paying 3k for a new one i say.

it'll sell, damn good price for a pitster i say too.

im trying ando
whats diffent about the lx to the lxr or just differnt name

Last edited:
was just the very first lx/lxr braught out . looks to be the same thing as the first Lxr's but is different to the 09.5 like my one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back