2010 klx110 Issues??? grhhh

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh ok well ive tried getting spark with the killswitch not connected and there isnt any spark? Hmm

The rest of the wiring is how the whip boys said they did without using elec start!

Yes well it is all connected according to the diagram? Everything except the electric start parts? Hmmm electricals a *****

if it is then you have a faulty component or broken wire..

id still like to see the wiring setup you have...

Ok ill try and get a pic for you tommorow!

yeah hard to make out what ya got there...

only thing thats got me thinking is maybe brown from cdi goes to red on the rectifier..

well actually lol. if you look at the picture down the bottom of the diagram for the stop switch it shows brown and red joined to run... thank kawasaki for tht lol.. running the stop switch backwards to most other bikes..

give it a go

Yer sorry about the pics, well i tried putting the brown and red togeter and still no spark, hmmmm bloody annoying thing!

ok, id be trying a different coil on it, and is the rest of the wiring/cdi/rectifier off a running unit?

Yer i think i might buy a new coil, but the coil works on a yx engine fine as i tested it! well i got all the wiring parts brand new from kawasaki and the motor is brand new also!

Ok thanks sean, ill order a coil which will take a few weeks to came and then ill go from there!

So over it! Just want too ride! Got a new coil and its still not getting spark?? Im testing for spark with the plug out the motor but in the coil, just looking for a spark??

Man I feel ya pain dude :( sucks when you got a perfect piece and it dont work :9 all the best mate!

Thanks man! Ive been waiting about 6 months too get it all done, and havent been able to ride! Bloody hell im so annoyed, just want to be able to ride everyday!

Yer, mine took over 3 times as long as planned :( But you will appreciate it so much more when you finally get to ride it mate!

Haha yer thats if it ever gets going! Ive tried everything and i just cant get spark! ****en hell, dont know what else to do?

When i got mine i couldn't get spark , tried everything even took it to the mechanic and he was stumped turned out he just cut and put the killswitch wires together and it worked .

I dunno why its reversed but just means i cant run a push button killswitch , have to run a on/off switch and off will be on lol...

Ha well ive tried wiring them without the killswitch and its still not workin?? Hmmm wat now?

Back