2010 TDR PRO OX Pit Bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirtdoll

Reaction score
Hi just wondering if someone can help me out and let me know if i can get a new sticker kit for my bike i just brought.

I know everyone says that they are rubbish but unfortunately i have already brought the bike before i found your reviews. I am a girl just looking for a bit of ride around on my days off... nothing serious.

Attachments

• b383_10.jpg
    b383_10.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 88
They're CRF based plastics. Go onto eBay and search "CRF graphics" and you should get a heap.

I think the best you can do is buy a crf50 sticker kit and make it fit by cutting it up n all that.... those plastics are just no-name bodge job

but sticker kit is the least of your worries with a bike like that... you need to upgrade the important bits first... mainly the chain and airfilter..... then you're best off just spending as little money as you can, just keep the thing running and save the money for a decent ride

Thanks heaps guys!
I have had a crappy ching chong bike before and it went great for years for what i used it for.

your a chick (obviously) so i think it should last a long time.

Hey hey! Don't make out like girls don't ride as hard as the guys! Or you could be saying we are WAY better with maintenance :rolleyes:

Some chicks ride harder than dudes... Like the one from nitro circus Jolene... Gotta give her props!

Lol thats good to hear mate, mine should be here within the next few days! Cant wait :)

Thanks heaps mate! I am lucky enough to have a mate that races minis and owns a LXR pitster so hes helping me put it together this arve. thanks for your help :)

Can anyone tell me if CRF plastics will fit onto my TDR OX- Orion Apollo (China)

Yeah G'day i've got one and i think it is a great bike, your a chick (obviously) so i think it should last a long time, myn is a great bike, im 15 so yous can tell me all the shit you like about em, i think it is a great bike and i've used for someone pretty serious riding FULL STOP.

ba ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. so being a chick makes her easy going on her bike? lol that's like saying because she's a chick, she'll be falling off all the time, and shouldnt waste her money on plastics and graphics kits...

and obviously, being 15 as you said, you are a big bad ass keyboard warrior, who races his TDR fulla wicked and stuff, and will pop a cap in yo' ass of anyone who tells you that the TDR's are shitty bikes...

I lol'd..

hahahaha lol thump /\/\

and i dont think they will, u might have to look from the place you got the bike. good luck
brad,

Latest posts

Back