2011 aussie minitard champs

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dafunk

Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0hwf5FMdAX0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

thats me crashing out of second place on lap 1 doh

haha, Never worked out what happened to you in race 1, suppose it was all behind me!:cheeky-smiley-005:
But if the vid kept going I'm sure you would have seen my stupid move, out in front overtaking a lapped rider and loop it.

Good to finally see some footage though!

thanks to nocrfhere for the link :clap:
yeah you were miles in front
i think i ended up 6th
id be happy if every aussie champs were held at that track

id be happy if i had a competitive bike that ran and the pits were down hill, as i was stuff from pushing that piece of ...... all the time to find out it would last 2 laps. and i didnt really ride my elite as it scared the pants off me.

the start line positioning did my head in... Should've been down the straight, other than that awesome awesome track!!!!! Lukie heights was amazing!!!

i think alot would have something to say about the starting position. like how being on the inside of the second row was better than being on the outside of the first row.

i liked folding it into MG. actually i liked it all, accept being on a stock 125 that didnt work.

that vid looks lie siick fun i mite have to come ride next year looks like a fews boys were loose the rear abit

Cheers to the missus for the vid :)

Anyone else got some vids or pictures....

Dafunk, you had a helmet cam...

Barnes, you got a sequence of your avatar???

the helmut cam didnt work
:hidesbehindsofa:

i forgot that i was going to post some pics as promised.

Aus2011220.jpg
Aus2011223.jpg
Aus2011225.jpg
Aus2011227.jpg
Aus2011224.jpg
Aus2011228.jpg

Latest posts

Back